Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EAD

VIP Member
Great episode. Had to watch end on itvx as recording cut off.

Georgia S.......Off with your headdddddddd 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Just catching up, I don’t think the finger thing was anything untoward. Me and my husband do that to eachother all the time if we’ve done something annoying 😂 I’m confused about the pda awards, is that a new name for movie night? I reallllllllyyyy hope so

Beth1980

VIP Member
Well Georgia does seem very upset but didn't explain what Toby actually said to her. God why are we so cynical lol.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Not watching cos I find it unbelievably boring and shit this year, really don't rate seeing recycled contestants, but I'm checking in for your commentary hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3

IllBredHen

Also, I'm quite sure Joanna and Michael saw each other for a bit after their season (I remember him being on her stories out to dinner etc) so they definitely have a bit of 'history' so that makes this whole Jo and Chris thing very strange.
I was thinking this. Either way it's odd given he lives with Michael and they have the history. They did eating with my ex or something like that was on BBC iPlayer and she was really upset with him. How could Chris bring her back? 😅

Reactions: 3