Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WitchyMoo

I enjoyed Toby and Georgia S watching the boys follow Callum yesterday, while Georgia was left alone at the firepit, waiting for someone to rush over to her.

I quite like Tom and Molly, but I think everyone is right, Molly knows the rough content of these conversations but it'll be different seeing Tom in action.

What about Joanna and Callum? She doesn't seem that into Chris (who can blame her) and was obviously hoping to carry on with Josh.
I can’t see Joanna and Callum and isn’t she supposedly a very good friend of Georgia S? If so that could be awkward

Reactions: 1

SSLL1993

I didn’t watch last nights, and can’t watch it today, in meetings at work, can someone tell me who picked who…

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
trust me she does. Her was really long years ago and then it got thinner look on that tiktok screenshot in comparison to what it’s like now. She has tapes. Her hairdresser even hash tagged hair extensions
Whaaaat?! I’m shocked at this because her hair has always been like it is & you can’t see any of the bonds when she has it up yet you can see all the other girls? Crazy. I aren’t on insta at the min so hadn’t seen this

IllBredHen

I’ve just been talking with a friend who is quite close to Curtis Jones who plays for Liverpool this is weak tea but Georgia was out in Liverpool not long ago begging him to take her back to a hotel then he wasn’t having any of because he has a gorgeous girlfriend she moved on to Trent and Harvey Elliot apparently she slept with Harvey Elliot
Not my little Harvey 😭

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Irish folk… I watched it last night on virgin media player app but fell asleep and now went to watch it but the episode has been removed ?!