Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frattlethebed

Remind me what does PDA stand for?
Public display of affection!

Off the back of the Molly surgery chat, what stuff have the other girls had done? I’m so bad at spotting it! Some like Sophie for example looks pretty natural to me? And Georgia S looks really different from her first season but I can’t work out what she’s had done?

Reactions: 3

JanineButcher

Christ yes so it is!
---
I think in reality Calum and Molly might briefly get back together then when this all ends and they go home it will fall apart again. Callum lacks some serious emotional intelligence I do agree with a previous post about Callum being a love bomber.

also as nice as kaz is what does she bring to the villa?
Callum doesn’t want to settle down though and that’s what will always be the breaking of him and Molly .

• Sad

daisynoon

Chatty Member
The app did one of those opinion polls, feel like they might be gauging popularity before deciding what kind of vote to do. Totally understand why they wouldn't want to lose Georgia and Toby together. Missing from the top 10 - Georgia S, Toby, Casey, Josh (and you voted on each islander too)

Screenshot_20240204_234401.jpg

Reactions: 2

daisynoon

Chatty Member
I can’t see Joanna and Callum and isn’t she supposedly a very good friend of Georgia S? If so that could be awkward
They'd fallen out before the villa, though they seem to have made up. If Georgia's moving on with Toby, would she really tell anyone not to date Callum? I think she'd say she didn't care.

Laika1234

VIP Member
While im living for Georgia S getting caught out I stop think this will end in Callum taking her back 🙄

Nopatience

VIP Member
Toby is just playing the game he didn’t take a mother of 5 away from her devoted husband, he knows what Georgia is like a just rolled the dice.

• Heart
I just know Michal and Cynthia (Casa Amor girl) are having their bubbly in the fridge meltdown as we speak given Michaels bestie and flatmate coupled up with his ex Joanna and Casey fucked off Cynthia at the casa recoupling and has now coupled up with Kaz aka a similar looking girl to her

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Omg Georgia S just loves the attention. She's just been so harsh to Callum tbh. Idiot. She's good at gaslighting and Callum handled things in a very calm and adult way.

What's the PDA awards?? Like the movie night 🍿
Its linked to those insta stories they had people voting on i think.

Cant for the life of me remember anything