Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
How long is it on for ?

I saw someone here earlier said 1 hour 20 but my sky box ( in Ireland ) is only showing 1 hour 5 ??

Reactions: 4

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
I'm new to the thread and still in the process of catching up 👋🏽

I can't seem to work out Georgia S; either she genuinely hasn't changed at all since her original appearance, or she's acting like this solely for drama. Like how can she reflect on her behaviour and conclude that what she's doing is messed up? 🥴 I didn't find her antics during her original appearance entertaining, and I certainly don't now.

I didn't like Arabella at all during her original appearance, and I still don't, so I'm probably incredibly biased. Whoopsies!

losertl

I hope so I loved them together 😭
Just catching up. Nothing is going to convince me otherwise that this isn't set up for Callum and Molly to get back together. Get Georgia away from Callum. Get Molly away from Tim with the whole Casey thing and then they get back together as if it wasn't completely orchestrated...

• Heart

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I think Toby and Georgia S are a perfect match for each other . TBH she’s very pretty and Arabella is quite masculine looking and too smart for Toby .

BobbySinger

Can’t wait !

Just saw first look. Molly is definitely pissed off, not sure if at Tom or Callum, but she is pissed off. G plays the victim as always and literally doesn't take any blame for anything. I think her "famous" days in the villa are well and truly over. If any of the guys goes after her after this one, they are tapped in the head.. crazy psychopath

Orange99

I am not 100% sure but it is funny how when it Mitch they say it was Messy Mitch and didn’t mention anything about production influencing - and by the way I am in no way justifying Mitch and his antics.

I just find it odd that Mitch was branded “Messy” and given a reputation because of it but when Georgia S has been just as messy leading the guys on and playing with emotions - they say it all the production influenced and that it can’t possibly be her personality and how she is.

Just seems a bit one label for one and not for the other etc imo x
I think it’s because Mitch was terrible at covering his tracks, he led women on and got called out and his justification was messy! G has the ability to turn her “messy” situation into her being a victim!