Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananacake28

I hope not. I'd love to see somebody come in for Callum. I really like him to be fair - he came across really well last night.
---

I agree - Molly definitely isn't a mug and I think she'll ditch Tom after that. I wonder if this is where Callum and Molly start chatting over their partners being dickheads, and get bac together. Maybe it was a producer plot all along...
The body count of 16 is enough to make Molly run for the hills though 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

bananacake28

The sheer audacity to dump a goddess like Arabella wearing THIS shirt

View attachment 2731993
And octopus trousers I mean I’m pretty sure the majority if not everyone left them in the 90s where they belonged! How his ones never got wrecked by his pal standing on one of the dangling strings is beyond me!
---
Does Georgia have a point? Is Callum settling down too quickly..
View attachment 2732108
You only say things like that when your not interested

Last edited:

Chloelee14

Oh I can’t wait either! Hahaah hopefully Callum sees some sense! Sometimes it’s such a let down though, the conversations they could actually show yet they pick ones that really aren’t that bad!

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice in Unseen Bits where Georgia S was shouting across the villa at Molly for screaming at the bugs and called it pathetic or something? hahaha how has no one swung her about that villa the cheeky cunt
Yeah she did say it very rudely although, I can imagine that does get fucking annoying living with someone that screams every time they see an ant, especially like during conversations/the side of someone’s head like she did to arabella. I actually like Molly but that would piss me off too I won’t lie 🤣

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see Casey's hand movement that he made when girls got the text about day out. Was that what I thought it was? If so it only confirms that he is an absolute sleazeball and so disgusting.

• Wow

indiansummee

I must admit I'm not much for her, but I dont like to see anyone cry or be upset. I felt for her and Arabella tonight.
I feel the same. I think her and Arabella have lots of friend/gfriend potential (with the right guys who actually know how treat not only a woman but another human being), I definitely warmed up to them. Unlike 'Steel-your-man&twist-the-knife WAG wannabe! Ugh
---
Arabella was completely blindsided by Toby. He had not given her any idea that might happen.
Quite the opposite idea! What an arrogant prick.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Strong disagree. I like them both individually, but I can see the glaringly obvious incompatibility. They would be lovely for people better suited to their individual personalities. I think the argument they has about the break up, right at the start was extremely telling. Callum looks like he cares for her, but is tired and done with her as a partner. If they couple up because of Georgia’s behaviour pushing them back together.. I’ll give it 3 months at most. However I’d still vote them to win
This is not. They both got tired of the other not being the partner they wanted them to be and it just didn’t work out. I’d vote for them but couldn’t see it lasting beyond the initial month or two post show ending.

Reactions: 4