Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
please tell me I'm not the only person who thought of this video/viral clip/meme from a few years back when Casey told Georgia about him not being interested after shespouted that stuff about his grandad lol, I imagine Casey to be the girl in the video talking to georgia
Safiyyah the little legend ❤😂

Reactions: 2

Intheparkonthebeach

Also does anyone know where her necklace was from she had on when she was meditating with Anton?
Been looking for the necklace. Not found it yet but if you Google gold multi gemstone necklace you get lots of Ideas 🙂
---
Also does anyone know where her necklace was from she had on when she was meditating with Anton?
Also, the stone Georgia H placed on Georgia S might be a amethyst healing crystal

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

WitchyMoo

GS and Toby are made for each other both horrible souls.

Now random one but does Chris remind anyone of a finger nail. He just looks like one
---

He gives me the ick big time tbh. He also looks closer to 40
Omg that is so funny and he really does lol

Reactions: 1
I can’t watch tonight’s until tomorrow afternoon/evening so need to avoid you all but I am so so jealous! I am dying to know what gets shown tonight!! 😂

rararala

I think they can. They forced Ellie and Tom to sit in a room until they kissed and wouldn’t let them leave when they didn’t want to.
Ellie also said the producers turned on her when she went against a storyline they wanted for her
Is there any where to read or hear more about this?