Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catapillar19

i don’t think it was posted on here but has anyone seen georgia on her cbbc program? makes so much sense her being an actress as every word that leaves her mouth sounds rehearsed

Reactions: 6

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Love her or hate her but I think Georgia s is one of the few bringing the drama. We know none of the couples like each other. If they go official none of them will last.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Georgia S is so infuriating, she just won’t let anyone talk, as soon as they start having a go at her, she just shuts them down and turns it round on them.
As for Anton, I dunno if he’s as genuine as he makes out. He says all the right words and looks like a lovely guy but after him telling Georgia H that he had to fight for her made me think. He only told her that to make himself look good, if someone else had told Georgia that Anton had been sticking up for her that would have made him genuine to me because he would have stuck up for her and not wanted any gratitude in return. I think he just knows that women (on the outside) are gonna root for the nice guy so in my opinion he goes way over the top paying compliments so that either he can get the votes to win or to get women on the outside after the show… or both maybe. I like how he backs himself and won’t be intimated by the other boys though, so I’ll give him that lol
I thought that too... but i think hs so deep in the friendzone with every woman in there, he was bound to be the most upset by anyone of the women leaving so i can see how he ended up fighting for more than one person.

Part of me thinks he may have just been stressed by the situation and blurted it out there

Notredamn

VIP Member
The producer move was getting the rest of them’s shocked reactions. It was obvious Toby wasn’t picking Arabella and she knew it as well.

• Sad
when Anton said great speech, I saw that viral meme on twitter of someone on This Morning saying Great Script, Great cast lol

• Haha

melh89

Confused loyal history think of another word. Your only confused about your history of loyalty but what’s there to be confused about your not loyal

• Haha