Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Public display of affection!

Off the back of the Molly surgery chat, what stuff have the other girls had done? I’m so bad at spotting it! Some like Sophie for example looks pretty natural to me? And Georgia S looks really different from her first season but I can’t work out what she’s had done?
I think Georgia’s had a lot done but the obvious thing is a nose job

Reactions: 8

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Run anton run! She is using you! He deserves better! Not sure if any bombshells are left but if is please belle!

Reactions: 7

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Georgia is always giving it the “if you respected me” and “what you’re saying is really hurtful” lines when she’s in the wrong, she’s a gaslighter
10000% I think her toby make a delightful couple 🤣

Strawberrymango

No I do actually think her hair is real. She’s always had long hair.

So many embarrassing moments - Georgia S’s list and Georgia H’s “economy” line. Bizarre how “fame” can go to your head
trust me she does. Her was really long years ago and then it got thinner look on that tiktok screenshot in comparison to what it’s like now. She has tapes. Her hairdresser even hash tagged hair extensions

Attachments

• Wow

BobbySinger

Could it be showing displays of affection / flirting ?G and josh would be good to show , how many clips of G flirting with Toby & Tom will they be 🤞🏻I hope it’s like movie night plsssss

Georgia S taking that tik tok video of being delulu is the sululu to the extreme, she's acting crazy af and like she never gave any impression to tom or toby she was still open even though it was caught on 4k tv, that girl really is delulu

m.lifee

I hope not. With how quickly he was swayed by Georgia S, Molly would be silly to trust him again.
Tbh I think its a case of trying to do whats best for themselves and trying to move on, they came onto love island so owed themselves that ig, and they were arguing quite badly the first few weeks

I want them to get back together and have since the start but I also have a toxic on/off relationship with my ex so what do i know xxx