Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rararala

See, I could be wrong but the only difference I actually see is her teeth. Even if she has, she was far prettier than Georgia before work anyways
The TikTok when she has her teeth done is crazy to me as they’ve completely changed the shape of the bottom half of her face. The veneers are so much wider than her own teeth too. I feel like Invisalign would have sorted her teeth out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Chloelee14

Georgia honestly makes me cringe so bad, she loves the attention, she’s definitely loved Toby choosing her, doesn’t realise what it looks like though, he clicks his fingers and she’s at his heels!

Reactions: 8
Don’t know why ppl say Kaz is a girls girl when she’s far from it. She always gives more heat to the girls than to the guys who betray her. Toby treated her terrible during their season and never cared and now she’s best buddies with him.
---

This is why I don’t get why islanders have fans. They’re regular ppl like us. this is why too many of them are big headed.
Ty was big headed and grumpy before he got fans too

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Toby is going through hell, guys. Hes realised his mistake has upset others and I'm choosing not to pile on 🤗
asdf.png

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I think the thing with Mitch is he was desperate to become love island famous, he started on his series thinking if he became the person who had love at first sight on day one then they’d become fan favourite and sail to final and win. Unfortunately Molly wasn’t interested so he had to change his game plan so started shit stirring to make sure he was involved in the main ‘storyline’. Zack called him messy Mitch (I think) once and Mitch thought yes I can work on this (think nasty nick in bb everyone remembers the name) he kept repeating messy Mitch haha so funny until it became a thing and everyone said it in his series. He even put it on his instagram bio to try and become that guy so everyone remembers him when he was actually a really boring character on his terrible series
100% this and he tried carrying it on this series but because in his series they were all nobodies like him but this series, their more ‘well known’ and wouldn’t take his shit so he just fell flat this season

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I can’t stand the way “G” shortens every ones name. She even called arabella “belle” earlier. I hate when names are shortened though so maybe I’m weird lol
Me too my little girl is called arabella when people shorten her name I always correct them

SSLL1993

Also have you seen the IG stories that are going down between Cally, Luis and Chloe Elizabeth right now! It’s insane!

Jas19/2

VIP Member
Georgia accent isn’t very Yorkshire considering she was born and raised in York you would expect her to sound like Jennifer metcalf or mell B or Kimberly Walsh

Notredamn

VIP Member
Her real voice sounds like a Notts accent. I cringe when she does the ‘posh’ voice. When she said ‘parrrrrst’ the other day 😂 that is not her natural way of pronouncing it

Can someone tell me what happened at the end with Molly etc? After the last ad break my TV decided not to show me the end 🤔
Thank you x