Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wlvis2387

I’ve fastforwarded through the past two episodes
So not sure if I’ve missed but have Georgia and Toby even spoken?
last I saw her crying her eyes out he pied her in the challenge.
It’s all looking a little too scripted now 😴

Reactions: 6

daisynoon

Chatty Member
Have Joanna and Georgia had one moment on screen talking to each other?
Joanna goes over to Georgia after Toby picks her, and asks if she knew he was going to, and then they're next to each other at the drinks outside the villa.

I feel as though there's been a day off, maybe to give Georgia H some space, they might have made up during that.

WitchyMoo

I can’t wait to watch the PDA’s today and watch her squirm!

I think the others will wise up to what she is like! In words of Davide she a liar and an actress! X
---
X’s Callum and Mollie to reconcile please I really hope this happens!

Regina2071

I feel like Kaz has been quite cold with Arabella since Toby messed her around. I’m only half way through the episode but she hasn’t offered her any comfort and very much appears to be Team Toby. It’s not a great look.
I thought that too- when they go for cocktails ...the looks every time Arabella speaks

onetreehill233

Public display of affection!

Off the back of the Molly surgery chat, what stuff have the other girls had done? I’m so bad at spotting it! Some like Sophie for example looks pretty natural to me? And Georgia S looks really different from her first season but I can’t work out what she’s had done?
I'm pretty sure Georgia S has had buccal fat removal + filler, botox and a boob job. I can't work out whether she's had an actual nose job or just tweaked it with filler

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I'm new to the thread and still in the process of catching up 👋🏽

I can't seem to work out Georgia S; either she genuinely hasn't changed at all since her original appearance, or she's acting like this solely for drama. Like how can she reflect on her behaviour and conclude that what she's doing is messed up? 🥴 I didn't find her antics during her original appearance entertaining, and I certainly don't now.

I didn't like Arabella at all during her original appearance, and I still don't, so I'm probably incredibly biased. Whoopsies!
Something about her has changed … her face

• Haha