Love Island All Stars #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do all these women think their exes owe them something? 😩 I cannot stand Liberty being all high and mighty when she’s letting the likes of MITCH mess her around, I actually can’t stand to watch it anymore it’s so frustrating.

Reactions: 20
I remember not liking Naomi but I also can’t remember anything she did
Stole a bloke from Jess, Josh Ritchie who’s currently in the villa I seem to remember; OK it’s Love Island and it’s acceptable but Jess was really into Josh and Naomi didn’t give a hoot. OK, again it’s Love Island but Naomi didn’t stop there, she then proceeded to steal Max Mosley from Jess (admittedly he seemed to go willingly). Have to remember in Season 1 we didn’t know what we would be getting, but it wasn’t good to see Jess so upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The one redeeming factor with Naomi is that she’s never courted any kind of publicity since. Not like Antagonising.

Reactions: 9
Stole a bloke from Jess, Josh Ritchie who’s currently in the villa I seem to remember; OK it’s Love Island and it’s acceptable but Jess was really into Josh and Naomi didn’t give a hoot. OK, again it’s Love Island but Naomi didn’t stop there, she then proceeded to steal Max Mosley from Jess (admittedly he seemed to go willingly). Have to remember in Season 1 we didn’t know what we would be getting, but it wasn’t good to see Jess so upset.
She called Jess a ‘slut’ 😡
---
I wonder if they give poor old Idris a second chance 😂 poor lad has been doomed to forever haunt the love island Ig comments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She called Jess a ‘slut’ 😡
---
I wonder if they give poor old Idris a second chance 😂 poor lad has been doomed to forever haunt the love island Ig comments
who would comment on every single Islanders instagram post whilst he was in there though?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.