Love Island All Stars #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Sophie is the same off camera, that tune she talks in with every sentence, it’s so annoying to listen to, I actually forwarded through most of her dates 😩 it’s almost like, I can’t think of any other way to describe it than, she’s like an empty vessel like there’s nothing behind her eyes 🫣 no substance. But is it just because she’s being filmed, Is it because she’s very young or, I don’t know but I remember feeling the exact same watching her in her series, she’s completely not made for love island!
Also did anyone notice Tom was talking slightly different? Maybe due to hanging with a different crowd since leaving last time but he was pronouncing his L’s in a really weird way. That sounds ridiculous reading it back but every time he said ‘like’ for example, please tell me someone else noticed 😭😅

i think Tom might enjoy being the centre of both Georgia and Mollys affection which may cause more tension between them 🤔 I actually really like Callum and agree with post above that he seems to have matured a lot, he’s pretty straight talking and honest completely unlike Toby, but unfortunately for him, Georgia seemed a lot more hot and bothered by Tom, I hope someone else comes in for him if that’s the case.

Reactions: 13
is Tom younger than Georgia? Strange she seemed to have a problem with it with Toby but not Tom?

Reactions: 10
[I don’t hate the girls, but] Liberty and Kaz are both obsessed with being victims. It’s like they’re constantly thinking about and wanting the public’s sympathy.

Reactions: 47
I was speaking to someone today who films for LI and they said something big is coming ie a twist, also think Aaron is potentially going in as a bombshell at some point!
Hopefully it'll involve liberty going she's getting on my tits like someone else said think kaz would be more bearable without her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
is Tom younger than Georgia? Strange she seemed to have a problem with it with Toby but not Tom?
I was going to say exactly this. Tom and Toby are the same age.

Also I was just thinking and has Kaz ever said Liberty is her best mate? Or do we just always hear it the other way round? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does Liberty think it’s necessary to march over to her friends ex and tell him what she thinks…. It’s school playground behaviour.

Reactions: 47
Just catching up now, whilst they were having their dates, why is Kaz laying over Anton and stroking him… where’s Georgia H?! Weird, cus if someone did that to her, she would be fuming!

Reactions: 15
Even if Sophie didn’t want to date Callum, she should have picked him to cook as his food looks so good online 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Wes Nelson has got a song coming out next week and people think with the style of it thats its with craig david and they will both perform for love island😆

• Haha
I was speaking to someone today who films for LI and they said something big is coming ie a twist, also think Aaron is potentially going in as a bombshell at some point!
Which Aaron?
Is the something big going to send shock waves through the Villa😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tom and Sophie are probably two of the most boring bombshells they could bring in (although none have been massively entertaining yet)
And sorry but I wish Liberty would stop stomping round and just shut up 😅 all she does is whine and complain!!!

Reactions: 21
Hopefully it'll involve liberty going she's getting on my tits like someone else said think kaz would be more bearable without her
lol!!!!! God same! Well I saw that Aaron was coupled up with Kaz at some point in their series so maybe that could be a thing for Kaz if he goes in

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.