Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinythings

VIP Member
The biggest mystery for me is how Toby is getting so much action. I don't think he's attractive at all and he's incredibly immature.

Reactions: 64

ohlawd

I agreed with Georgia when she said she couldn’t imagine arabella and toby sleeping together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

BettyBeau

VIP Member
So Arabella is 32 and Toby 24 that’s weird she gives me older auntie vibes who’s trying to still go out with the young ones

• Sick
Reactions: 52

Pshsjsnn

I need to have a word with myself. I really like Anton? Pardon? He used to give me the ick... Have my standards dropped now I've got older?
No he has definitely changed. I actually think he’s good looking this time and seems like a nice person. I really disliked him last time too

Reactions: 48

Susspicious

VIP Member
[I don’t hate the girls, but] Liberty and Kaz are both obsessed with being victims. It’s like they’re constantly thinking about and wanting the public’s sympathy.

Reactions: 47

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I need to have a word with myself. I really like Anton? Pardon? He used to give me the ick... Have my standards dropped now I've got older?

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Why does Liberty think it’s necessary to march over to her friends ex and tell him what she thinks…. It’s school playground behaviour.

Huge Chebs

Mitch cannot WAIT until somebody walks in that's interested in him so he can pie Liberty off and do you know what? I'm all for it. Girls a headache

• Haha