Love Island All Stars #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaron Francis? If this is true this series just gets worse and worse
The one who left with Lucinda? What next Lucinda herself rocks up and tells the girls they should be reeeeeely worried as she will steal all their men, “starting with you Arabella”
Sorry…. not sorry.
😉

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The one who left with Lucinda? What next Lucinda herself rocks up and tells the girls they should be reeeeeely worried as she will steal all their men, “starting with you Arabella”
Sorry…. not sorry.
😉
Yeah
He’s also one of the men who was nasty about Rachel on the live

Reactions: 5
Aaron would be a terrible addition. He's dry af and nasty like his friend Tyler, and there are already far too many people from season 7.

I feel like none of us are going to feel particularly excited about any of the bombshells though, people are too concerned about protecting their public personas to act messy.

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if it’s because I’m from Essex as well but I don’t think Sophies voice is that bad🤣🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Aaron would be a terrible addition. He's dry af and nasty like his friend Tyler, and there are already far too many people from season 7.

I feel like none of us are going to feel particularly excited about any of the bombshells though, people are too concerned about protecting their public personas to act messy.
Also if it's struggling in the ratings, higher profile people won't want to go on, like Megan, or Chloe.

Aaron does feel like a low though. Do they really need more competition for the blondes?

Reactions: 4
Also if it's struggling in the ratings, higher profile people won't want to go on, like Megan, or Chloe.

Aaron does feel like a low though. Do they really need more competition for the blondes?
I wonder if they’ve had any people pulling out?

Reactions: 6
I think following the public vote there should be a recoupling of the others but that still won't get liberty dumped. Mitch has no one else to pick

Reactions: 4
I find Arabella hard to understand, she seems to have been with everyone in the villa and at the same time has a list of wealthy conquests on the outside such as Ruben Dias. Does she want fame or fortune? Either way at 33, the clock is ticking.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Georgia S is so smug and has this quiet superiority to everyone. I’d love to see her knocked down a peg or two but just don’t see it happening.
Hasn’t Toby done that? He wasn’t interested in her when she was all for him

The bombshells have been crap so far. I’m disappointed Georgia S likes Tom I liked her and Callum together and I just don’t like Tom lol.
I think the producers will push Callum and Molly back together.

Reactions: 20
I find Arabella hard to understand, she seems to have been with everyone in the villa and at the same time has a list of wealthy conquests on the outside such as Ruben Dias. Does she want fame or fortune? Either way at 33, the clock is ticking.
Yeah, her timeline is all very the place. Apart from Toby, Tom et al, her relationship with Ruben Dias finished fairly recently, she was on Leo’s yacht with a crew member and has somehow managed to have a full one year relationship with Wes Nelson. 😰 … pretty sure I’ve missed a bit 😉

Last edited:
I don’t think she or any of them are looking for anything serious are they otherwise they could’ve easily done that outside

I don’t think she or any of them are looking for anything serious are they otherwise they could’ve easily done that outside
I understand that but my point is I can't work out watch she wants in life full stop.

Rebekah Vardy met Jamie and 9 months later their first child was born...it's obvious what she wanted.

Does Arabella want a wag lifestyle or not? One week it's Ruben Dias, the next it's unemployed Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.