Love Island All Stars #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This episode is dry. We need a twist or a bombshell. Thry haven't done any challenges yet either, I wonder if they're doing them this series.

Reactions: 19
So Arabella is 32 and Toby 24 that’s weird she gives me older auntie vibes who’s trying to still go out with the young ones

• Sick
Reactions: 52
That’s true, and there’s been no mention of a hideaway, is there one ?
I'm sure I read something before the series started saying there would be a hideaway with a double and a single bed in it (f*ck knows what that's all about)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Georgia following Molly into the dressing room out of concern but really it was just to let her know she might give it a go with cracking on with Callum but needs the go ahead from Molly so she doesn’t look like a dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Don't really know how molly and callum can come back from this as a couple, they've completely embarrassed their relationship in front of the nation. Dead in the water now in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.