Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imhereliveimnotacat

Maya Jama really is a terrible host. Surely she should have been in the villa coordinating that whole dumping thing? Her interviews questions are empty and shallow, and she can't get the interviews over and done with quickly enough. You can tell she's no passion for the show, whereas Caroline Flack you could tell she was passionate about it. I think it's ridiculous how little Maya is involved and she appears at the villa once a week if lucky. Zero charisma her hosting is piss poor

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Eve at home throwing her TV out the window at the fact she was dumped from the island again, her sister got to stay in and now her sister is smooching the guy that scaked her off in S6 on Valentines day, basically her sis is living her dreamlife, lol, I knowshes fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 35

daisynoon

Chatty Member
20240216_114207.jpg

Looking forward to tonight 🙃 from the pics it looks like Arabella gets the hideaway tonight and it's either because the other couples want some peace and quiet or because Molly and Tom won't have resolved this till the morning

Episode photos

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Callus is so respectful. If I were Molly and I saw him being so sound about everything then I'd want to get back with him 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sophie and Rochelle are cringe, not buying this sister love crap, they didnt even acknowledge each other or have a relationship with each other till a few years back

Reactions: 33

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
I really don’t think that Love Island is the right place for Georgia H right now. She comes across so vulnerable and after everything she’s been through I don’t see how she thought it was a good idea. Obviously she has every right to do what feels right to her but I don’t know…

• Heart
Bet Hannah's sat at home in her fluffy kitten heels with a mimosa whilst stroking a picture of Reg, laughing her head sized tits off at them all.

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Poor Molly seems to be shaking! God love her - maybe all the stuff shes let slide with Georgua Steele is bottled up and causing her strain 😭

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
I've always backed Arabella but she was just a mouth piece last night.

Good to see Callum having the craic and making jokes. Love or hate Josh he was funny and not afraid to say how he feels
Agree !! I loved Callum and Josh last night, no matter how 'savage' people are saying Josh was lol he was a good bit of entertainment for once