Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I was half watching half on my phone but am I right in thinking Georgia completely gaslit Anton there and then refused to talk about it ???

Reactions: 43

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Why do people always get hysterical over calls/letters from home on these types of shows?! I could last months without contact from family and wouldn't care 🤣

• Haha

WitchyMoo

Maybe a very unpopular opinion here but with Sophie I do think she is a shit stirrer! She hears things and adds own things or makes it more dramatic than it is and then stands back once the fuse has been lit.

I don’t know just get the feeling she is a game player - trying to cause insecurities in other couples and cause drama where it isn’t that deep etc.

I love Molly and I love Callum but not keen on Tom or Jess lol 😂

DonAragona

VIP Member
She's addicted to fame.

It's worth remembering with Bear she didn't need to be public but chose to be public.

As somebody above has already written she's a massive clout chaser. On Day 1 of this series, she declared she wanted a man to 'walk the red carpet with'.

I don't think she's attractive or a particularly nice girl, she seems very busy and in everyone's business. It's noticeable how all the lads who have a history with her kept their distance once in the villa...I think that's a bad sign for her.

She's 29 now and this show hasn't done her any favours. I think she'll still be scrambling around in a few years, still kidding herself that she's a celebrity.

Reactions: 41

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
So I can’t see Callum & Jess working on the outside. I really can’t imagine either twin having a relationship unless they’re both with someone and they’re also twins or best friends. I imagine it’s impossible to have a relationship with one of them if the others single.

Theory on Callum and Molly
I don’t think either couples will last one the outside. Tom and Molly will last longer than Callum & Jess but still not for long.
I think on unseen bits Callum mentioned that he was happy that him and Molly were back on good terms and have a friendship. He mentioned they have dogs together and that’s something he misses seeing the dogs.
They will meet up as friends on the outside with the dogs and then they will realise they’re still in love and rekindle.
Romeo & Juliet 2024 edition

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Georgia H just loves picking at Anton and starting arguments because she's frustrated he isn't what she wants him to be

Reactions: 40

daisybrown

VIP Member
Callum advising Tom on what to give Molly was sweet. Although Tom didn’t seem to know the difference between a dog and hedgehog!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Its_Me

VIP Member
Georgia was complaining about the noise Anton makes when he kisses.
Nothing says you don’t like someone more.

• Haha
Reactions: 39