Love Island All Stars #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t get over how different both her face and body looks since the last time she was on LI

Reactions: 19
I've always backed Arabella but she was just a mouth piece last night.

Good to see Callum having the craic and making jokes. Love or hate Josh he was funny and not afraid to say how he feels

Reactions: 32

Good to see Callum having the craic and making jokes. Love or hate Josh he was funny and not afraid to say how he feels
Agree !! I loved Callum and Josh last night, no matter how 'savage' people are saying Josh was lol he was a good bit of entertainment for once

Reactions: 33
I wish that Sophie and Callum would be in a couple, they are by far my individual favourites. Top 3 will be Sophie and Josh, Callum and Jess and Molly and Tom. It’s pointless now.

Reactions: 8

I like Arabella. But when it comes to men she's just so desperate. I think it's a nervous twitch she has. Spouts out everything and anything.

But I can't imagine any man, least of all a man who would potentially see her as his future wife/mother of his children, being impressed by her speaking out previous conquests/kisses etc. She shouldn't be saying things like "this is the best kiss I've had on the terrace/ I love having sex to music etc. There's nothing wrong with any of these things but no man wants to hear it. Keep your past dalliances to yourself. (Yes I know we can see her on LI but she should really learn to be more discreet).

I'd genuinely love to see her meet someone, settle down and be happy. Time will tell if Adam is it (I doubt it. But we'll see)

Reactions: 17
I wish that Sophie and Callum would be in a couple, they are by far my individual favourites. Top 3 will be Sophie and Josh, Callum and Jess and Molly and Tom. It’s pointless now.
Honestly do think this will be the top three couples and I don't really hate it ... don't all hate me lol

But seriously the other couples just seem fake af and forced af, they're not evening having 'chats' that arent about how they bloody 'feel'

Reactions: 5
seriously the bleeping non italian twins from season 1 are on this morning , cooking, like ffs, still absolute cuntwaffles too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jheeeeeeze. Georgia S is up there on my hate list. What absolute trash.
In regards to Toby insinuating Chloe cheated, I reckon she maybe spoke to a guy (in that month not seeing each other), but nothing happened and he’s using it.
---
Has anyone done a side by side pic of all the girls, then and now?

Reactions: 9
Top three couples -

Molly & Tom
Callum & Jess
Sophie & Jess

I think even if Callum won with Jess or Molly with Tom - they would be happy for each other as they have both come a long way in terms of friendship.

It just a shame they haven’t decided to get back together especially as their energy matched last night during the challenge both laughing at themselves and taking the mick about Georgia Snake when she was talking.

Tonight I can see rows between Georgia H/Anton/Josh.

I can also see it being a Georgia Snake show with her crying about the public not liking her etc and trying to get attention of any Tom, Dick and Harry to make her feel better about herself.

I had a go...
1707913814780.png

Actually don't know which twin these pictures are of, but it's one of them.

I don't want Tom or Jess to win so I'm afraid I'm voting Sophie & Josh from now on

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jheeeeeeze. Georgia S is up there on my hate list. What absolute trash.
In regards to Toby insinuating Chloe cheated, I reckon she maybe spoke to a guy (in that month not seeing each other), but nothing happened and he’s using it.
---
Yes Georgia S is not a likeable person by a long shot but I find her a fascinating character study, surely someone out there who actually does love her (her mum, other family?) would have pointed out to her that you cannot tell blatant lies to someone’s face to a fairly large audience on national TV when the definitive answer lies on the rolls and rolls of archived film? Is keeping yourself relevant in terms of a public profile worth it when many people asked what their first impressions of GS were would respond “a liar”.

Reactions: 18
I had a go...
View attachment 2756490
Actually don't know which twin these pictures are of, but it's one of them.

I don't want Tom or Jess to win so I'm afraid I'm voting Sophie & Josh from now on
Arabella looks like shes had her lips dissolved and nothing else 😂 Same with sophie unless I'm just being niave?

Arabella looks like shes had her lips dissolved and nothing else 😂 Same with sophie unless I'm just being niave?
I think she has had new teeth. Sophie doesn't look much different though.

Here's a clearer before pic of Arabella's teeth:
1707914444887.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.