Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
If you’re using the time thing why aren’t people voting for Callum and Jess? Jess has literally 0 personality and has not contributed anything to this entire show, they have no chemistry and will not last on the outside!!!!!

Reactions: 32

WitchyMoo

I
Unpopular opinion- but I don't buy the Georgia H facade. What Bear did to her was disgusting and I'll always think that, she didn't deserve that. However- taking that aside, she has ALWAYS been a massive clout chaser. She came into LI from TOWIE and was really only a bit part on both. Then chasing all these smaller reality TV shows like The Challenge etc. I think All Stars came at a good time for her, as her MP career wasn't really going anywhere. I think she's just a girl from Essex who had something shit happen to her and has made the most of things. All Stars isn't her first rodeo, she knows how reality TV works all too well.
I think what happened to her with Bear has left some emotional scars which is understandable.

Whether this whole behaviour is a facade or not I do feel that she shouldn’t have come onto LI.

I think she really needs to work on herself and get lots of counselling and to put the idea of relationships and love on a back burner for a while until she in place where she feels content.

I just feel facade or not she is coming across very vulnerable in the villa and is already burning bridges to her friendships.

I also don’t feel her and Anton are right for one another but I also don’t think any man is right for her right now.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I've always backed Arabella but she was just a mouth piece last night.

Good to see Callum having the craic and making jokes. Love or hate Josh he was funny and not afraid to say how he feels

''people aren;t gonna last forever'' PMSL , Callum basically summing him and Jess up right there, they'll be finished come Easter next month if not by the time the plane lands back in the uk , hes not in to her, just filling time and using her to stay in, he didnt graft anyone ever, hes just here for vibes and a boohoo man deal and right now Jess is convinant for him

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ellsz

I want them to keep bringing up the situation just to keep annoying Sophie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Marilyn345

VIP Member
So I can’t see Callum & Jess working on the outside. I really can’t imagine either twin having a relationship unless they’re both with someone and they’re also twins or best friends. I imagine it’s impossible to have a relationship with one of them if the others single.

Theory on Callum and Molly
I don’t think either couples will last one the outside. Tom and Molly will last longer than Callum & Jess but still not for long.
I think on unseen bits Callum mentioned that he was happy that him and Molly were back on good terms and have a friendship. He mentioned they have dogs together and that’s something he misses seeing the dogs.
They will meet up as friends on the outside with the dogs and then they will realise they’re still in love and rekindle.
Romeo & Juliet 2024 edition
You do remember the end of Romeo and Juliet don’t you 😳

• Haha
Sophie kick off? thats the funniest thing Ive ever heard, she talks like a two year olf, if she tried that with me I'd tell her its time for her nap and dont forget your pacifier

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
Has anyone done a side by side pic of all the girls, then and now?
I had a go...
1707913814780.png

Actually don't know which twin these pictures are of, but it's one of them.

I don't want Tom or Jess to win so I'm afraid I'm voting Sophie & Josh from now on

• Wow
  • Heart

Pshsjsnn

I actually just don’t want any couples to win. I like individual people but not couples

Fucking hell mitch 😂

• Haha

Maccat123

VIP Member
Anyone else think tv was better years ago better quality not all this woke shit
I feel like this makes me sound very old but I honestly feel like social media, influencer culture and all that affiliate marketing has made it so safe and boring because no one wants to rock the boat or damage their earning potential. I wouldn’t call it woke, more like a corporation playing it safe. Remember when they used to talk about sex and have normal conversations then suddenly they were making up names like they were teenagers or something 😭.