Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Georgia H the type to get married to Anton just to prove a point to everyone that she likes him, then make him sleep in seperate bedrooms post marriage and get a divorce years later just to stick it to josh

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rnttfl

VIP Member
Georgia H shit herself there when Anton asked did she wanna be his girlfriend, not realising he was joking. Shows she isn't interested in him

Reactions: 37

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Right? They were together for three and a half years and only split up six months ago. Of course there’s still feelings there even if they’re both trying to move past it
i honestly don't know how she's done it. I would have to have walked from the get go. I do think that says a lot tbh. How she was when she saw her dog 😭 god love her. I hope that is exactly how she is in real life she is a diamond if so.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Hannah wont hold back, which thrills me.

But I dont want Chris to be able to voice his vindictive and spiteful thoughts and feelings towards Arabella.
His vote should not count.

Gas that Jake is back, as if he'll have anything to offer after his 2 mins in there 🤣

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
Arabella acting as if she's been away from home for about 6 years. You see videos of soldiers coming back home after super long tours who compose themselves far better than that strange wee cow

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Callum and Jess just don't make sense. He's speaking and all she's saying is yeah yeah yeah/really/do you really? God she is stupid

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Nah I do agree with Georgia, Sophie and Jess especially have a field day talking shit behind her back but then they won’t say it to her face when they’re confronted with it. At least Josh IS saying it to their face

MrsG03

Why is Arabella getting so pissed off!? They are all going home tomorrow!! If she is that secure with her 'connection' with Adam she wouldn't care what others think!

Reactions: 35