Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not saying GH doesn't have issues but she was all over Josh when he first came in until he dropped her like a hot potato. She's just not into Anton, nothing to do with that she can't let herself get close or whatever. She doesn't fancy the guy, end of story.

Reactions: 46

Wowitsme

VIP Member
It’s because he gives her the ick so even the noise of kissing irritates her so obvious once you have the ick everything they do annoys you.

Reactions: 45

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Honestly wish they'd sack off the influencers and semi pro footballers and just go into a Wetherspoons on a Saturday night and pick 20 above average looking randomers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Callum made a chocolate cake! I’m dumping my husband and booking a flight to South Africa right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Dani and Olivia attwood were 100% told to ask about Molly and Callum ,also why do the tv tvs look like something from the 90s the teacher rolled in on wheels at the end of term

• Haha

WitchyMoo

Right so new theory…..the reason Molly gets so upset and emotional over the Callum break up…..she was pregnant and he said he wasn’t ready for a baby so had a termination. They said it was buying a house but I think it could be so much more than that by her reactions
What an insensitive, inappropriate and disrespectful comment to make! 😡

Sallyspal

VIP Member
I love Molly

I think her reaction was her letting out lots of emotion that she’s been keeping in - it must have been so hard for her living with Callum /all the Georgia crap… she’s such a sweetie

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Louanne

VIP Member
I think GH still has a bit of a thing for Josh, and that's why his comments are bothering her so much.

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Molly getting emotional over Georgia H having a shit time with men on the outside is actually so sweet! She's coming across as a really nice genuine girl. Tom is dull as fuck but I'd like them to win for her