Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Arabella is unbearable. How can she she not see Mollys point of view in that she shouldn’t have told Tom about what was said in the video calls. I dunno how Molly kept her calm. I can’t stand her!
Also the way she kept saying it was better that if Molly wasn’t going to tell him that she tell him as Mollys best mate. The situation literally had nothing to do with her.

Also in the last few days she’s repeatedly referred to Molly as her best mate in that annoying territorial way they all do when they want to stake claim over someone they know is popular on the outside.

Reactions: 31

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I was half watching half on my phone but am I right in thinking Georgia completely gaslit Anton there and then refused to talk about it ???
Yes.

The audacity of her to say to Anton that it doesnt have to be so serious after harrassing Josh the last few days over comments he made as part of a game based on guessing public perception.

The audacity of her to even be having that row about how others see her relationship and to then make her ick so obvious tonight by deliberatly starting a row with Anton rather than continue to kiss him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

iieee

VIP Member
I hope no one here called their kid Georgia, cos seems like they are all bonkers

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m just catching up watching the challenge from Tuesday.
i think I’m in the minority here but I absolutely hate Arabella and Georgia H. Arabella because she’s all me me me, and Georgia H because she’s just a fucking idiot 🤣comes across as the typical ex Coke head who got into fitness and spirituality, when in reality she’s just a tramp. Just because Bear released that video (which was awful) it doesn’t cancel all her previous bad behaviour. Can’t stand her and all the fawning on social media.

Por Que?

I enjoy seeing the she-devil beaten in an argument - she’s so flummoxed that someone’s stood up to her and not let her control the outcome that she just goes mute and walks off 😂 yes Callum you sexy sexy mo fo!

Reactions: 29
how the fuck is no one voting for Callum and Jess, callums popularity aside, you cant say that they havent had enough time when the same applies to Callum and Jess and I fully believe adam and arabella like each other way more than Jess and Callum do

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
sorry if it’s been mentioned already but I’ve just seen a tiktok of callum saying his least fave islander on his series was the twins 😂😂 that aged well

• Haha
  • Wow