Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Can we email Itv to insist the islanders all wear name tags for at least a week? Fucked if I know all their names yet 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I am really struggling with remembering the girls names, too many of them look the same this year. Contour nose one, scouse one, welsh one..

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Harriet looks a bit desperate in the preview & she’s the least nicest looking of the girls.
God love her. She resembles a battered plimsoll.

Whyyyyy so many women ruin themselves with all these tweaks. They may as well all have "Manufactured In Taiwan" stamped on their arses.

• Haha

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I’ve said this before, but I don’t understand the argument of ‘I wish they would cast normal people’.

No one is applying for Love Island other than for the sole purpose of becoming an influencer. Anyone that’s willing to go on TV in a bikini/trunks all day to just lay around, chat and ask the same 3 questions all day everyday has to be some degree of vain/fame hungry. You will never get ‘normal’ people applying for reality TV shows because everyone knows what reality TV can get you nowadays.

• Heart

missymunch

I’m 55 and seriously these girls look more mature than me ! Am I the only one that feels these girls could be 20 or 50 ! The identikit look is so dull . Mimi is very pretty .
Also how can I become a “luxury shopper ??? “ 😂. I’m a psychotherapist but to be honest I would be up for a change !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jas28

Chatty Member
Nah I’m firmly of the belief LI should be for 18-26 year olds, maybe 27 at a push 😂 early 30s you’re too old for that nonsense
I don't think 18 year olds should go on would they even know how to handle all the online hate and conduct themselves, basically just out of school

doodlebug

VIP Member
Munveer is actually good looking. Just lacking personality I think. I like Mimii and Ayo together. I can’t believe Mimii is the only gorgeous girl. The rest are slacking this year, big time.

iieee

VIP Member
I don't even know who is this person leaving. He could be the cleaner for all I know.

• Haha

Ros79

Chatty Member
Harriet looks a bit desperate in the preview & she’s the least nicest looking of the girls.