Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Sorry but bringing in Joey Essex is such a shit idea, what were the producers thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Al12345

Feel sly on him having to go home cos he was paired up with her!! By default!! He didn’t even choose to be with her. Ffs he was the best looking.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

gimm3more

VIP Member
Tbf I do like that they’ve just let them all in to have a chat and get to know each other first rather than going straight into picking couples

splott123

Putting Joey in is just the start of z list celebs going into the villa. Think the producers have lost the plot. I just want to see normal people who actually applied for the show on it!

GossWhore

VIP Member
Different rules for the hideaway this time:

“…. the Hideaway now boasts a sign which reads, ‘No invitation needed’. It’s been reported that the rules of the den have now been changed, so people don’t have to be nominated by their fellow islanders.. “.

Seems they can use ‘the facilities’ whenever they want and with whom they want, whatever happened to romance. 😮
I would just go in there to get away from the rest

And nap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

SaLou

VIP Member
Worst group of girls ever. Mimi is the only pretty one to me. The others are just plastic clones. Their personalities don't seem very appealing either.
Can't stand Ronnie already. Not sure about the rest of the boys but I doubt I'll be watching this series for long.

gimm3more

VIP Member
“Single for 4 months” - I’m sure the LI application/onboarding process takes more than 4 months luv x

• Haha