Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swx

Chatty Member
People moan that everyone’s too young then someone in their early 30s comes in and everyone’s acting like he’s due his bus pass. COME ON PEOPLE 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

1181carmenta

VIP Member
29 and sleeping in her mums bed? Not even got her own room? The FBI couldn’t waterboard that information out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I’m so sorry but how are boys fancying Harriett? I feel awful saying this but her face is literally shaped like the bottom of my foot

• Haha
Reactions: 56

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I’m feeling freakishly gassed and excited watching this, think it’s because I’ve just scranned pop chips and a donut and 3 biscuits and 2 chocolate bars in the space of about 10 minutes, but also because I’m a mum now and I spend all my time indoors. I just did a shot of Malibu for absolutely no reason, getting geared up to slag these twats off. Let’s go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

gimm3more

VIP Member
Ooh they’re releasing them now and a lot of them look normal from their instagrams. Yeah they are glam but a lot of young people are now
Once again dying at how the girls wear heels/wedges for the photos and the fellas are just barefoot 😭
---
Hahahah never forget😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

MuthaCuppa

Chatty Member
Is Harriett a parody of herself or something?
She’s like Veruca Salt. “Daddy, I WANT a squirrel”

• Haha
Reactions: 37

doodlebug

VIP Member
“I used to love blonde gels with massive boobs” I can’t believe men are out here still chatting shit like this 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

sophie1106

Chatty Member
I don’t know how to say this without it coming across nasty, but I swear none of these people are what I’d class as stunning? Like have we as a country just ran out of good looking people for LI 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

80,000 followers including big names in reality TV and Sport. Remember when it was about everyday people trying to find love? Those days are over. It's reminding me of the downfall days of Big Brother when they put in people with followings already.

• Sad
The only good thing about Joey going in is imagining Sam Faiers having to turn over cos big baby paul won't let her watch her ex, and also Sam acting like she was never associated with him in the first place! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
There’s something potentially bitchy about the Welsh one, Samantha and harriet - the 3 plastics.

Reactions: 32

Clovis

VIP Member
I can't stop looking at Ronnie's "hair". It's like a scrubbing brush covered in black shoe polish.

• Haha
Reactions: 32