Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Mimii says she is a Mental Health nurse.

Mimii very next sentence mentions ghosting guys who give her the ick.

Mimii is in the wrong career if she thinks being an head fuck instead of being honest with people is the way to go.

Reactions: 19
The thing that annoys me about people like MM, if you follow her thread, she’s clearly had loads of work done recently and eats like crap. She doesn’t work out but Gym Shark use her for ads.
We all have the same 24 hours as Beyoncé but she’s too lazy to actually work out

• Haha

northernangel

I am hoping for Mimi and Sam at the minute. Let waffling Ayo get his petite blonde or whatever he said he was into.
Do we need to put the two black people together every time ? 😂😂
Really? I think Mimii and Ayo have more chemistry atm than the rest of them put together regardless of colour! I thought his eyes popped out his head when he saw her 👀

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m sitting here eating a pizza even though I had a japanese takeaway an hour ago asos, I think not.
IMG_9053.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can't ITV listen to it's audience who wants LI stripped back. The viewing figures a re shit! Sack these influencers off and get Normal becky who's a size 12, has 500 insta followers and works in an office
And she’ll get bullied so bad on social media she ends up with mental health issues. I can see why no one normal would want to do this anymore

doodlebug

VIP Member
The lads are particularly poor this year. I’m sick of the ugly Essex geezer schtick. There’s only one or two good looking girls too. Everyone has had too much work done and it looks cheap and ageing.

sophie1106

Chatty Member
Munveer might’ve been voted most boyfriend material but watch none of the girls go near him 😂😂

kinda reminds me of that guy on a previous season (can’t remember who) who all the girls said constantly was the most attractive but NO ONE went after him lol. Too much ick

sophie1106

Chatty Member
Not to sound like a total conceited bitch (even tho I am) but it makes me realise how pretty I must be because I don’t look like a carbon copy. Differences are beautiful. None of these girls are that pretty cos they all look the same
Totally agree with this. Uniqueness is beautiful. Different noses, face shapes (NOT HARRIETS), small lips. Love it all

• Heart
Reactions: 17