Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkingloads

I think Ronnie looks like Ricky Rayment or whatever his name was from TOWIE.

I feel bad for how much abuse Harriet is getting for how she looks but WOW she has some amount of confidence for someone who looks like a slice of ham that's dropped on the floor.

The girls are fiery this year I think there'll be lots of clashes and we better get to see them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I have to say I don’t think any of the lads or the girls are beautiful. Like none of them are amazing. Only one who stands out is Mimi. All so generic.

Reactions: 27

NH14

VIP Member
I love the fact that this was actually a secret and. Not leaked like normal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

daisybrown

VIP Member
Andrew (from Tasha and Andrew) just pointed out that Harriet was in a relationship when she applied. I presume he knows the timelines involved.

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Harriet is irritating me….. and looks a bit like a drag queen in that lighting. Over confident for a basic bitch

• Haha

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Really annoys me how they all say joey Essex full name rather than just joey, think they're all a bit star struck

Reactions: 24

sophie1106

Chatty Member
God I really hope the next generation doesn’t love Botox the way mine has. These girls are mid 20s and are looking nearly 40! They’re going to regret that in 10 years when they all start looking like Hannah from Season 1

1181carmenta

VIP Member
And the thing is. There's girls the are amazing. Everyday I walk past them
Not to sound like a total conceited bitch (even tho I am) but it makes me realise how pretty I must be because I don’t look like a carbon copy. Differences are beautiful. None of these girls are that pretty cos they all look the same

• Heart