Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mills194

I agree with other comments about wanting more normal, down to earth people with regular jobs, hardly any followers and hardly any work done on the show instead. I hate the whole “influencer” thing anyway gives me the ick so when every contestant is one it just ruins the show. It’s not how it was years ago. They’re all going on there wanting the fame and have zero personality.
I also think the last few years they’re just shown constant forced conversations between them all discussing couples and who they like the whole episodes, none of the fun stuff and banter, joking around between them all like there used to be, like there’s no fun in the episodes anymore it’s all “who you like then, I might stick it on her blah blah blah”

Reactions: 21

gimm3more

VIP Member
Nah remember that Ella from last year who was a “champion dancer” and her last actual competition was when she was like 14
That’s the vibes Harriett’s giving

• Haha
Reactions: 21

missymunch

Mr Munch was passing through and I pointed out Ronnies hair and asked what he thought . He said he could see nothing wrong with it ! I’m contemplating leaving the bastard ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
Harriet's face lighting up like Brighton Pier though and Samantha's... bore off.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Just caught up with the Meet the Cast video and I'm not giving, bro.

The white girls look like sisters who went to the same place for their sausage lips and rock hard titties. Their personalities aren't anything special either, it's a cast of unlikeable Olivia types.

I wouldn't do any of the boys either, and that is a rare thing for me to state.

I'm just hoping they've lined up some good bombshells and leave it up to the public vote to dump the Stepford Olivias.

I'll still be watching though.
fdrtwrmfa02d1.gif

• Haha

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Just looked at the promo video. The heck, they all come across exceptionally dumb and shallow. All I think about is getting my bum massive. I love a boob. My best feature is my boobs. Mimi comes across as the most normal. Have to have a bouncy blow dry every single week. What a load of shite. The girls are plain annoying and dumb, and most guys are just creepy.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
The way Harriett talks just comes across really pretentious? I can’t describe it. Her vibe is just overbearing. I’m not being mean but she’s kind of ugly and I can’t put my finger on why

Susspicious

VIP Member
I was enjoying Mimii & Ayo until he continued basically asking if he can kiss her after she said it’s too soon. She didn’t want to. Just bloody wait a bit, you’ve only just laid eyes on her.

Reactions: 19

Pebs19

I'm 30. some of these girls look about 10+ years older than me, maybe i look really young and they look their age/older?

Reactions: 19