Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Does anyone actually enjoy these stupid challenges? I hate watching live because I can’t fast forward 😩

Reactions: 27

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Did Gemma just say no one can get with Dami because it will always be Amber and Dami and the camera zoomed in on Indiyah 🤣

• Haha

chanel opi

Get rid of Tasha & Andrew. I’m not interested in them. Can’t believe Ekin in the bottom she should have a pass to the final for the entertainment she has provided!

• Heart

everyoneistriggered

People really love the term red flag. So many people say someone’s a red flag for so many little things.

i liked jay and ekin su helping dami last night. Most personally we’ve seen from him. He and indiyah could be good but don’t know if they’ll actually have the guys to get out their boring couples and give it a chance.
Jay is a red flag to me because of how he allowed the Ekin-Su situation to go down. Luca is a red flag to me because I was unfortunate enough to be in an abusive relationship 14 years ago and he is displaying many of the traits my ex did. I hope that I am wrong about them both and I will own my mistake if I am.

• Sad
  • Heart

Keera

VIP Member
I’m late to the party but I’m regards to Luca being interested in social climbing and fame - I read the threads on here of his two exes (Sophie floyd and saffron barker) and even before he was minutely known in his own right he jumped from small time influencer Sophie to her close friend saffron who was gaining followers like no one’s business (I can’t remember whether she had been in strictly come dancing at this point but I believe she had been), saffrons thread followers at the time noted his profile was public with about 200 followers, he posted a story with saffron tagged and then went private, and it was assumed to profit from her thousands of followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seems he has form for using his relationships for clout and Gemma’s perfect for it. She seems a shrewd girl for her age and I hope she wises up to it.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Clovis

VIP Member
You really sense the chemistry and attraction between Dami and Indiyah. A shark contrast with the indifference of Amber and Ikenna.

Ekin-Su should give them tips on how to sneak up to the terrace.

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
I went off Paige over that drama too , in fact all the girls just sat there for no reason.

So true that Gemma shown her age when she laughed to Luca about Ekin walking in on them talking , when it all kicked off with Ekin and Davide I remember Gemma saying to her "we've got your back"

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Paige is fake as fuck btw. I do not fall for Paige’s nice girl act one bit and we saw it tonight when she pulled a face when Ekin was trying to defend herself against Amber. Is Ekin playing a game? No more than the rest of them. She didn’t deserve that, and she hasn’t done anything to them personally.

They’re all shit scared of Amber I think and they’re all followers. Cringey. They’d back anything she said cos they don’t wanna be on the receiving end of her nasty behaviour, trust. Met many girls like her.
She pulled a face towards Danica yesterday too. I think she’s getting lucky with her lack of screen time.

• Haha
  • Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
Is Michael Owen paying people to vote Gemma or what? Is she actually popular? The only thing i think of is maybe she’s this years Fiat 500 crowds Molly Mae
Oh yeah she absolutely is. She’s like the girls at school who have flicky hair, when you don’t have flicky hair, but yet you still really want her to like you even though you know she never will…

Edit: this is a real insight into my school days isn’t it 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

kirsth8s

Ekin is a grown ass woman acting like a teenager so the fact the teenager of the group called her out was quite fitting tbh… see people like ekin behave like they do and then when called out put on the water works, I personally have no sympathy and well the fact Jay actually was the catalyst for that argument says everything about him, I get the feeling he’s one of those guys who acts all nicey but behind closed doors is a bit of a nob

Reactions: 25