Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
I reckon dami is definitely hoping that Amber goes home so he can avoid the clearly awkward conversation he's been putting off and then get crackin on with indiyah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Don’t think all the girls should have ganged up on her. It was a conversation between Ekin and Amber so why did all the other girls turn up to put their two pence in? None of their business and they made it worse
Yes and that was Paige’s idea. Maybe she’s not quite as nice as she appeared. I’ve seen her being 2 faced in a couple of other clips too.

Reactions: 33

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I love the way new girl Danica who’s come to stir shit up is just floating around the Villa like a ghost this episode, Luca has stunned the girl with his over dramatic rudeness towards her she’s stopped speaking.

Reactions: 32

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Jesus. Jay isn’t even trying to hide the fact he’s an abusive boyfriend. “Your friends don’t like you”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

chanel opi

Jax is very selfish in the bedroom I can tell by his actions with that kiss he gave Paige. He will be pushing your head to deepthroat him until you have tears. Good job Paige is a paramedic she can revive herself after dealing with him and his antics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They better not let my fave lying actress go!! One of the few that has actually brought some entertainment 🤪 anyone else just have "you're a liar, you're an actress, get the f out" stuck in there head nah was so funny 🤣

• Haha

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Ikenna shouldn’t be there, he literally said he finds it hard to express his feelings via words and actions… we don’t need that dry shite in our lives

• Haha

Sez99

VIP Member
Do you remember the good ole days of Big Brother and it was vote to evict !??
Nothing rallied the nation together quite like a shareeeeeed hatred of someone !!

I wish we could vote for our least favourite and have them removed.

• Haha
  • Heart