Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah. I wonder if they've reduced the number of furniture to force them all to be closer together during the day so there's more drama?

Oh here comes Jay making up reasons to ditch Ekin-Su. Don't like him, but bring on the drama!
I thought it was cos someone broke in the villa last year and they don’t want them sleeping out there incase

hehehe

VIP Member
That’s the thing, I don’t see that happening. Unless someone younger comes in I don’t see them even trying to go for Gemma considering she’s only 19. They would probably be scared that Luca will murder them in their sleep 😂
I'm kinda surprised no guys seem to be into her at all. Which makes Luca's interest even more suspect! 🕵️‍♂️

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
I haven’t paid attenion to this ep so will have to watch properly tomorrow but at least I know to fast forward the challenge

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
Don’t think all the girls should have ganged up on her. It was a conversation between Ekin and Amber so why did all the other girls turn up to put their two pence in? None of their business and they made it worse
To support Amber , which why i think they ganged up on Ekin

Marilyn345

VIP Member
First Look appears to be up but I won’t post it as it seems to be all over the place so can’t vouch if it’s genuine. One thing does seem right though, spending the night in the hideaway are [drum roll .. ]

Paige and Jacques