Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ngl I’d be fully here for an Ekin-Su and Davide reunion a la Chloby 😭
Same but I don't think Davide would take her back now she "doesn't exist to him" 😭 I love ekin but imagine Jay got dumped so she went back to davide and they won then he stole the money and was like there you got your karma now you lyerrrrrrr actress go t fuck out 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Rach88

VIP Member
Sorry but I love Jacques 'you picked the wrong girl if you didn't want drama' loool

• Haha
Reactions: 47

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Paige is fake as fuck btw. I do not fall for Paige’s nice girl act one bit and we saw it tonight when she pulled a face when Ekin was trying to defend herself against Amber. Is Ekin playing a game? No more than the rest of them. She didn’t deserve that, and she hasn’t done anything to them personally.

They’re all shit scared of Amber I think and they’re all followers. Cringey. They’d back anything she said cos they don’t wanna be on the receiving end of her nasty behaviour, trust. Met many girls like her. That all happened far too quickly, as they obviously haven’t liked her from the jump, hence all Amber’s little digs and the fake friendship and slagging her off behind her back. Amber instigated that altercation, and the rest of the girls jumped on her like a pack of wolves. Bitches.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
that all felt really secondary school…particularly amber rolling her eyes, and all the girls bitching about ekin. Don’t like how Gemma laughed about it to Luca after too “we were all talking about ekin and then she walked in” lol, really showing her age

• Heart
Reactions: 43

AshMay

VIP Member
Really wasn't nice seeing ES ganged up on, esp as most of the girls just sat there with no input but we're happy to bitch later. Initially thought fair play to Gemma for actually stepping in but her comment to Luca felt so high school.

Maybe they do see another side to ES, she is a marmite character and OTT and in there to play a game - but tbf from what we've seen she has actually been friendly to the girls even if one sided.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

bananabutter

VIP Member
Don’t think all the girls should have ganged up on her. It was a conversation between Ekin and Amber so why did all the other girls turn up to put their two pence in? None of their business and they made it worse

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sez99

VIP Member
I’m gonna put it out there now.
Paige is gonna do the deed or as close to it tonight in the Hideaway with jacques and we’re gonna see him slowly drift away by / be done with her by Sundays episode.

Much as I don’t want the Gemma show AT ALL, we need someone a 19 year old deems ‘PROPER FIT and cool’ lol to come in and really get her attention. Theeeeeeeen I am telling you we will see the real fuckin Luca. The real horrible scary nasty possessive side of him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Shani123

It is very clear why they are considering the public votes rather than letting the islanders decide who is going. If it was the islanders it would have been Ekin Su leaving, but producers obviously don't want her gone. Otherwise they would have let the islanders decide.

Reactions: 39

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Good job Ekin Su is a strong character because that had playground vibes all over it! Amber and her eye rolling needs to leave my screen immediately.

Reactions: 39