Love island 2022 #9

Vote for your fav couple

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up…. Is Luca gutted about Gemma or possibly losing his chance to meet Michael?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t pick any of them cause I don’t actually like any of the couples together 🤣

Reactions: 38
I can’t pick any of them cause I don’t actually like any of the couples together 🤣
Me neither hahaha. I only voted for davide and Gemma cos I like davide. But I don’t like them together. Unless friendship. I’d like to see Paige and davide. Or bring a new girl in for him. And I’d put Jacque with Danica cos they both love themselves

Reactions: 20
I watched Aftersun this morning whilst running around getting housework done and I remembered the comment that someone made on here, last night about Chloe from S7’s voice having changed. To me, her voice sounds less husky and also with more of a southern accent now - she always sounded quite ‘posh’ before. Maybe she used to smoke and gave up?

Reactions: 5
New thread ; vote for your fav couple ❤
For me personally I actually don’t like any of the couples together 😂😂
Same. My favourites are Davidé, Gemma, Jacques, Dami and Ekin-Su. I don’t like Gemma and Davidé together. I didn’t like Gemma to start with but she is carrying herself well, straightforward, honest and staying true to herself. She’s not flip flopping like Amber, i.e. “I’m not showing her around” and then proceeds to offer and show Danica around lol. I don’t have an opinion on Danica yet. I get red flags re: Luca and Jay, and the rest are not doing enough for me to have an opinion.

Reactions: 11
Who does everyone think will be in the bottom
Three?

Luca
Jay
Andrew/Ikenna/jacques (I think Ikenna is having a bit of an ovie effect so don’t think he’ll be there really)

Amber
Tasha
Gemma/Indiyah

Reactions: 1
People really love the term red flag. So many people say someone’s a red flag for so many little things.

i liked jay and ekin su helping dami last night. Most personally we’ve seen from him. He and indiyah could be good but don’t know if they’ll actually have the guys to get out their boring couples and give it a chance.

Bottom 3 girls I’m guessing

ekin su
Amber
Maybe Tasha

boys
Jay
Ikenna
Andew

Reactions: 7
I quite like ikenna. But can see why ppl wouldn’t vote for him.
Bottom three girls I think amber , indiyah and Tasha. I think ppl like ekin su and wanna keep her for the drama

bottom three boys ; ikenna , luca and Jay

People really love the term red flag. So many people say someone’s a red flag for so many little things.

i liked jay and ekin su helping dami last night. Most personally we’ve seen from him. He and indiyah could be good but don’t know if they’ll actually have the guys to get out their boring couples and give it a chance.
Jay is a red flag to me because of how he allowed the Ekin-Su situation to go down. Luca is a red flag to me because I was unfortunate enough to be in an abusive relationship 14 years ago and he is displaying many of the traits my ex did. I hope that I am wrong about them both and I will own my mistake if I am.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who does everyone think will be in the bottom
Three?

Luca
Jay
Andrew/Ikenna/jacques (I think Ikenna is having a bit of an ovie effect so don’t think he’ll be there really)

Amber
Tasha
Gemma/Indiyah
I can’t see Indiyah being in the bottom at all. I think Ekin-Su might be in danger after all the drama with Davide. I agree with Tasha and Amber though.

Gemma is a hard one to call because whilst she was hated in Week 1 I think she’s won the audience over a little bit and somehow her and Luca seem to have a lot of support on tik tok.

As for the boys I’m going with Luca, Jay and Jacques.

I quite like ikenna. But can see why ppl wouldn’t vote for him.
Bottom three girls I think amber , indiyah and Tasha. I think ppl like ekin su and wanna keep her for the drama

bottom three boys ; ikenna , luca and Jay
Ikenna seems like a lovely guy and the way he is would work well in the real world in terms of dating but on LI, he’s just going to get left behind bless him.

Reactions: 9
Bottom 3, it’s hard to say I think. For the girls I think it will be Amber - because she’s a mean girl, Indiyah , because her character arch is currently less developed and possibly Ekin Su. Possibly - she’s a marmite character. For the men it will be Ikenna (he’s nothing like Ovie, who was charming, witty and chivalrous to boot). Possibly Luca, again a marmite character so difficult to tell. He’s got quite a few fans but I think he’s done enough bad stuff to stop a lot of people voting for him. For the 3rd spot, I’ve genuinely no idea.

I have a feeling the people who get the most votes will choose who gets dumped.

I really hope Indiyah stays because I want to see how things pan out between her and Dami.

New thread ; vote for your fav couple ❤
For me personally I actually don’t like any of the couples together 😂😂
Same. I feel like every couple has one or both people who aren't really interested and they're just staying together to be safe.

I think Andrew, Jacques, and Amber are all just sticking with their partners to avoid being dumped. I don't trust any of them.

Dami hadn't decided yet who he'd rather be with 😂

Luca obvs doesn't like Danica but I don't believe his feelings for Gemma are genuine either. Gemma fancied Luca but seems to be getting put off by how intense he is.

Ekin-Su just wants drama, she doesn't care whether it's with Jay or someone else😂

Can't decide about Ikenna because I still feel like I haven't seen enough to know anything about him 😂

Luca, Andrew and Jacques all look like the same guy in a different font. Liam did too.

Not really a fan of Danica so far but I do feel bad that she seemed to be instantly ostracised by the women and that's obviously got worse since she had to make a choice so quickly. I'm glad she was immune from the vote because it's dull AF when the newest islander gets dumped all the time.

Reactions: 12
Ekin Su and Amber argument been brewing…I don’t entirely agree with ES although I find her entertaining to watch but I do think Amber is moody, sulky and bringing nothing to the programme so far. Definitely love to see Indiyah and Dami giving it a go.

Reactions: 16
I’ve actually forgot how gemma and davide stopped getting to know each other. Was it mutual or just cos of ekin su.
agree about ikenna getting left behind. He seems like a nice guy , but goes around it the wrong way. Like calling indiyah one of his boys is never gonna get her into bed is it. Im not keen on indiyah either.

Reactions: 3
Least favourite boys Jay, Dami and Ikenna,
Least favourite girls Indiya, Amber and Tasha.

Not my personal choices just putting my ‘wot do the teenage voting public think” hat on 🤫

I’ve actually forgot how gemma and davide stopped getting to know each other. Was it mutual or just cos of ekin su.
agree about ikenna getting left behind. He seems like a nice guy , but goes around it the wrong way. Like calling indiyah one of his boys is never gonna get her into bed is it. Im not keen on indiyah either.
It wasn’t cause of Ekin Su. Her and Luca started getting close and Davide was annoyed he didn’t warn him he was gonna pull Gemma for a chat

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.