Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
I see Laura Whitmore ‘hits back’ yet again to fan feedback. Get in the fuckin bin. She does herself NO FAVOURS ever. She comes across as such a self entitled know it all.

Reactions: 23

AshMay

VIP Member
Yeah been rooting for Paige so far as she seemed sweet but there's deffo a bitchy/2 faced side that's coming out more and more now. I guess the OGs are banding together too.

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
How on earth was Gemma not in the bottom three. She has no redeeming features whatsoever and adds nothing to the show. Just sits around like lady muck with a face like a slapped arse.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Yes and that was Paige’s idea. Maybe she’s not quite as nice as she appeared. I’ve seen her being 2 faced in a couple of other clips too.
I felt this too. She said “it’s getting heated let’s go over there”. How about you let them sort it privately?

electricmallows

VIP Member
Is it just me that doesn’t see Tasha and Andrew having a real romance and lasting together? It seems a little like they’re just together for convenience

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I felt this too. She said “it’s getting heated let’s go over there”. How about you let them sort it privately?
Yep, let’s go over there and then sat there saying nothing. Then backed Amber in the dressing room. Going off Paige at a rapid rate.

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Is Michael Owen paying people to vote Gemma or what? Is she actually popular? The only thing i think of is maybe she’s this years Fiat 500 crowds Molly Mae

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Dami is definitely my favourite guy. He’s a cool-headed voice of reason most of the time.

Whatever happens, I don’t see Ekin Su having a happy ending with Jay. It’s very easy to be nice to someone for 24-48 hours but then the mask slips. The micro-aggressions on his face make me very uncomfortable.

I can totally see him blaming ES for his being in the bottom. It couldn’t possibly be anything that he’s done(!)

Reactions: 22

Laika1234

VIP Member
Did anyone else think dami and Indiyah were being a bit snaky to Amber tonight? They had two seperate conversations where dami was all over Indiyah but didn’t tell Amber he wanted to get to know Indiyah. Amber was talking about her concerns about dami to Indiyah who also didn’t mention anything? Bit sneaky.

Also I didn’t think the fight between Amber and Ekin was that bad. The girls arriving over made it look worse but ambers points were valid and she did sort it with her the next day. Ekin was straight into manipulation mode as soon as she didn’t like what Amber was saying which is why Gemma spoke up.

Also what’s the story with Jay “all the girls hate you” - what a fucking weirdo. Get him out. I can’t see how he’d be more popular then Ikenna or Andrew but what do I know.

Butttt guys. There is a positive. We find out at the start of tomorrows episode. And then they’ll be a new girl and a new boy come in either tomorrow or wed ? They’re so predictable 😂

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
People voting for Luca isn’t as bad at the fact Faye was never in the bottom at all last season. I’m not sure I can ever trust public votes after that.

TC14

Chatty Member
I think Jay and Amber for sure.. Can't wait to see Ekin Su try to get back with Davide if this happens.. only for him to say.... No.. you a lierrr! Go and play monopoly not me.. goodbye 🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart