Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
I guarantee Ekin-Su is safe that’s why the producers went with the public vote !! Otherwise if the islanders decided she’d have been gone !!
BUZZING !!!!!

Reactions: 29

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I’m sorry but imagine amber being your nanny!!! She’s the most unlikeable person ever and can’t stand any of them! How can she deal with kids?! I don’t buy it

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Jay and Ekin-Su both saying they'd have left for each other hahahaha most obvious bullshit so far this season!

• Haha

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
I know ES is annoying but it's not nice seeing her ganged up on. Also I don't think "we're telling you now" is an excuse

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Yes Ekin is a game player, but god aren't they all. Gemma is so obviously in there to further her career.

Last edited:

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
How does ekin su find the energy to fight every night 🤣 she really does not want peace does she

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
How much would it cost to get a plane with a banner to fly over the villa to say this:

A message for Ekin! Please dump JAY it’s funny how the three women he picked on his first dates are all in the bottom 3. He’s unlucky you don’t need that energy around you!
I organised a flying banner, but got the message mixed up 👩‍✈️🛩💝

pla.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Can we PLEASE cancel them god awful dresses, they seem to have one in every colour??
Do they take turns wearing one or what?

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
My impression of Jay at this point is that he’s very disagreeable. He will turn on his partner the minute they do something he sees as not ideal. I was with someone like this and it was exhausting. I haven’t seen him being kind to anyone at all. He comes across as very self serving.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Remis next rap:

My names Remi with an I
I wonder why
Indiyah picked him
I'm the better guy

Now they through
Indiyah, screw you
I'm on my home
To London, Jet2

FVuUOerXwAARwwE.jpeg

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Full disclosure I love ES but Amber has gall to sit there saying ES is fake while also saying ‘I like you’ to her 🧐 Gemma has seemed very friendly with ES too, they’re all fake or playing the game it’s not just ES?!

Reactions: 27