Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he could have shown Gemmichael he likes her without disrespecting Danica and behaving like a spoilt child. He sat a distance from Danica on the bench, turned away from her, didnt look at her, didnt talk to her, kept putting his head in his hands, slept on his own. He didnt need to do any of that imho
If he slept in bed with danica or was too nice to her people would slate him. Poor boy can’t win. To me his reaction was good. He’s gutted and annoyed so not like he’s going to cuddle up to the girl that’s just stolen him. Could see danica
Realised her mistake and regretted it. She thought she’s so amazing could turn any guy. She got it wrong and hopefully this week makes
Luca and gemma stronger.

Sorry but no
Matter who someone’s dad is couldn’t make
Me be a couple
With them
If I didn’t like them themseleves. You’re dating the person not their dad.
Danica was told to choose someone in a happy couple. She wasn’t going to choose the easy option of the 2 single guys. She’s there to stir trouble and makes that clear. She’s more of a villain than ekin su.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been mentioned but someone on Laura’s thread posted this about her outfit from last night and I had to share 😂😂
919B2C32-1E24-4225-9DEC-1058FAA7343F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah agree re Luca - i thought he was a a sulky moan initially but I also think anything he’d have done would have been slated. It’s like Gemma on her first week - even when it was just her staring blankly people had issues with it because they just didn’t like her.

Reactions: 6
They got matching teeth! They also really look alike - soul mates
God she is GORGEOUS !!! I’ve heard her mentioned a few times on here but don’t know her or anything about her. She’s absolutely beautiful and seems a really nice girl.
Also she actually really suits her teeth they look really well and suit her. Lucas look like a full block denture was just stuck onto his gums lol with lines drawn on with a biro to suggest individual teeth lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah obviously he’s still known but he’s hardly the most relevant is he 😭
it’s not about how relevant her dad is it’s about the doors that he can open from a PR/ promotion point of view. He will have exposure to the best agents talent managers and so on im sure gemma had an agent and so on set up before going in we’re the rest of them get one when they come out who will be the standard z list agent who represents everyone who comes out every year. In my opinion Luca is looking at the bigger picture he doesn’t want to be famous for 6 months and then go back to selling fish with the odd spot on celebrity juice he wants a full on career Gemma is he key to that. If he can maintain this full on I’m so in love I caught feelings from day one crap then they will probably win and be the next ‘celeb’ couple with all the magazine deals and so on.
he was fully into Paige when he came in it took him 2/3 days to work out on his head for sure that Gemma wasTHE Gemma Owen that was rumoured to be going in and he fully jumped on that and put all his effort into getting her.

if I am wrong then I actually think that makes him look worse and extremely creepy and way to full on bearing in mind she is only 19 they have known each other two weeks, He is suffocating her she can kind of see it and is trying to keep a distance between them you can see that from her body language.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
it’s not about how relevant her dad is it’s about the doors that he can open from a PR/ promotion point of view. He will have exposure to the best agents talent managers and so on im sure gemma had an agent and so on set up before going in we’re the rest of them get one when they come out who will be the standard z list agent who represents everyone who comes out every year. In my opinion Luca is looking at the bigger picture he doesn’t want to be famous for 6 months and then go back to selling fish with the odd spot on celebrity juice he wants a full on career Gemma is he key to that. If he can maintain this full on I’m so in love I caught feelings from day one crap then they will probably win and be the next ‘celeb’ couple with all the magazine deals and so on.
he was fully into Paige when he came in it took him 2/3 days to work out on his head for sure that Gemma wasTHE Gemma Owen that was rumoured to be going in and he fully jumped on that and put all his effort into getting her.

if I am wrong then I actually think that makes him look worse and extremely creepy and way to full on bearing in mind she is only 19 they have known each other two weeks, He is suffocating her she can kind of see it and is trying to keep a distance between them you can see that from her body language.

HEAR 👏 ME 👏 OUT 👏 !!!!!!!!

Doesn’t the timing of Michael Owen being on The Masked Singer look so sussy now !!!
Like did he go on there to gain further exposure to thrust himself into the awareness of a new generation ready for his daughters entry into LI ?? Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
People really do take this way too far and read in to it.
Luca was out with Paige by the public. They gave it a try but wasn’t much between them. He and gemma early on got along so they’re giving it a chance. I don’t think could fake liking someone just cause her dad is famous.

he does sometimes lay it on a bit thick for me but then we don’t know him that’s maybe just what he’s like.

Reactions: 4
HEAR 👏 ME 👏 OUT 👏 !!!!!!!!

Doesn’t the timing of Michael Owen being on The Masked Singer look so sussy now !!!
Like did he go on there to gain further exposure to thrust himself into the awareness of a new generation ready for his daughters entry into LI ?? Lol
😂😂 I have never watched the masked singer buthe could have done it to be more ‘down with the kids’
Or maybe ITV said well Gemma can have a definite place on LI but we need you to do a little favour for us first 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get chasing someone cos they have a famous footballer dad, but not when it’s Micheal Owen. Been and gone, now he’s just a someone who could literally bore you to sleep in 2 minutes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get maybe it’s cool Gemma’s dad is Michael Owen. But it’s not like luca is a total football nut. Jack was
Absolutely buzzing and fan Boyed over Danny dyer.

people see what they want to see.

Reactions: 5
Yeah let’s be honest this it’s Michael Owen we are talking about, hardly David Beckham 😭 When was the last time Michael Owen was actually relevant to anyone under the age of 30 😂
I think it’s more to do with the experiences he might have being part of this family rather than the fame necessarily as we know that will be short lived. He’s massively into his football so any connection to that world is going to appeal to him.

Reactions: 11
I can fully see them dragging the results out over today and tomorrow. They’ll reveal the least popular in the last 10 minutes tonight then the decision will most likely be shown on Tuesday.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
randomly went down gemma’s following list on ig and whys she following that beast katie hopkins 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I dunno WHO Luca supports lol but Michael Owen only left Manchester United when Luca was 13/14 so if he grew up as a United fan that’s a very impressionable age for him to be absolutely star struck now that he’s getting close to Michael Owens daughter lol.
Same for most fellas his age now watching it and beyond. Michael Owen was a big deal, Man United we’re a massive deal, same with Liverpool.
Maybe us who aren’t into sport or football are like meh, but for ALOT of fellas Michael Owen (or any former PL footballer) it’s like woaaaaaw!!

I’ve just done a quick Google lol. Michael Owens net worth is 55 million pounds ! Sheeeesh!

Reactions: 20
I dunno WHO Luca supports lol but Michael Owen only left Manchester United when Luca was 13/14 so if he grew up as a United fan that’s a very impressionable age for him to be absolutely star struck now that he’s getting close to Michael Owens daughter lol.
Same for most fellas his age now watching it and beyond. Michael Owen was a big deal, Man United we’re a massive deal, same with Liverpool.
Maybe us who aren’t into sport or football are like meh, but for ALOT of fellas Michael Owen (or any former PL footballer) it’s like woaaaaaw!!

I’ve just done a quick Google lol. Michael Owens net worth is 55 million pounds ! Sheeeesh!
I didn’t know he only left Man U in 2012. I feel like I stopped hearing about him long before that

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Tbf if he’s a united fan he wouldn’t have liked Owen at united. Even though he gave me one of my best moments at old Trafford during the derby match I never could get over him being a liverpool player. And they’ve never accepted him playing for united :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
God she is GORGEOUS !!! I’ve heard her mentioned a few times on here but don’t know her or anything about her. She’s absolutely beautiful and seems a really nice girl.
Also she actually really suits her teeth they look really well and suit her. Lucas look like a full block denture was just stuck onto his gums lol with lines drawn on with a biro to suggest individual teeth lol
She’s lovely and I’ve been following her for a long time, I remember she used to mention Luca a lot but they were quite private about their relationship, she’s quite private about her life still. I can’t see how they would have gelled based on what we’ve seen of him of Love Island but they clearly did. And they were clearly very happy together at one point.

Did he sit and play with his nipples during the recoupling??
I am SO glad someone else saw this too! LOL

That whole scene was messed up. From Luca's temper tantrum, to his nipple playing, to Ekin Sue (of all people) telling HIM to relax.

He is embarrassing.

Why any woman would think this stroppy man child/fish monger is a 'catch' is beyond me?

The only other guy who is more repulsive is Dami with his nose picking and stream of flatulence :sick:

Who picks these poxy excuses for men?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.