Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone / lots of people on this thread and previous threads said that islanders are used to being the best looking in any bunch of friends irl, then they go into a villa and can’t believe people are falling for them left, right and centre. Think Danica thinks the same, one look at her insta shows all the usual mouth open /semi naked selfies.

she is used to commanding attention but the producers did her dirty if they asked her to pick Luca. Also, duck the producers and their ready picked winners before the show has even started.

Reactions: 11
If it had come to it do you think Ekin Su would have chosen Remi or Davide? 🤔
Should’ve been remi but she probably would’ve thought Davide was the right choice. Even though theres
Nothing between them.

I think Gemma should loook at Luca's reaction to being picked by Danika last night and run a mile. He was childish, he should have taken it on the chin, shrugged and smiled. He just wants everyone to know how attached he is to Gemmichael Owen.

If Danika talks about how small she is again I will scream.

And the Jacques/Jax thing is so cringe. It should be pronounced zhjack with a silent S if you spell it the French way, he's a knob anyway so it suits him to have a stupid name.
I don’t get the hate for Luca and telling gemma to run a mile. He’s showing gemma he wants her and they are good together. He’s done the right thing in my opinion. I’d have been more annoyed if he wasn’t bothered being chosen by danica “I think height is a personality”.

Reactions: 5
Luca won’t be swayed by anyone in there because he wants to win.

It has nothing to do with liking Gemma he just likes that she’s her ticket to win and a successful career afterwards because of her dad.

Am I the only one that sees that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I love luca shutting danica down and making it clear he’s not interest. So much respect for him. Lot of restraint shown with him. Previous series the boys (eg last year in casa) were so easily swayed.
I think Luca came across SO IMMATURE in this, actually quite hateful and full of spite.
He did seem to relax and be nicer towards the end the date but A real man would have handled that whole situation so much better.
Initially go and reassure Gemma, then go and calmly and kindly speak to Danica. ‘I’m flattered you picked me but I’m really into Gemma and hoping to see where this goes. Absolutely look forward to getting to know you as a mate but zero romance between me and you’ etc.

Instead I’m pretty sure he said to everyone ‘I AINT TALKING TO HER, I AINT GETTING TO KNOW HER’. Refused to share a bed, ran off to the loners bed. Respected Gemma SO MUCH for laying down beside Davide, seeing the TV show for what it is and just dealing with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Should’ve been remi but she probably would’ve thought Davide was the right choice. Even though theres
Nothing between them.

I don’t get the hate for Luca and telling gemma to run a mile. He’s showing gemma he wants her and they are good together. He’s done the right thing in my opinion. I’d have been more annoyed if he wasn’t bothered being chosen by danica “I think height is a personality”.
To me it’s a massive red flag 🚩

They’ve known each other 2 weeks, she’s the third girl he couples up with, so they haven’t even known each other for two weeks and he’s acting incredibly possessive.

Danica needed to pick someone, it’s not like she was being malicious. There was no need for him to act so rude. He was so angry, like an unnecessary level of anger and when he left the villa he said he needed to leave because of his anger….

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t see how someone could use gemma for her dad. Could say That about Jack and dani but they were genuinely in love.
luca to me looks to genuinely like gemma. He couldn’t fake that. And it’s not like her dad is that big a deal. If noone knew who her dad is I think people would be a lot fairer to them.

Reactions: 3
Luca won’t be swayed by anyone in there because he wants to win.

It has nothing to do with liking Gemma he just likes that she’s her ticket to win and a successful career afterwards because of her dad.

Am I the only one that sees that?!
YES YES he's smarter than he leads on. The fact that he was all over Paige in the beginning and the minute he saw Gemma getting camera time with the whole Davide/Liam thing, he quickly jumped ship. He's defiantly trying to do the whole power couple dynamic but I have a feeling Gemma is also seeing through his bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To me it’s a massive red flag 🚩

They’ve known each other 2 weeks, she’s the third girl he couples up with, so they haven’t even known each other for two weeks and he’s acting incredibly possessive.

Danica needed to pick someone, it’s not like she was being malicious. There was no need for him to act so rude. He was so angry, like an unnecessary level of anger and when he left the villa he said he needed to leave because of his anger….
I didn’t take him as Angry he was annoyed and gutted. Understandable he was in a situation he wasn’t happy with. He was no where near Davide angry.
Luca has only chosen 1 of the girls he coupled up with. He was with Paige chosen by the public and early on he and gemma seemed more suited. He chose gemma and they’re getting better dbetter together. Not danica the tit stirrer chose him. Can’t blame him when it’s not his choice.

YES YES he's smarter than he leads on. The fact that he was all over Paige in the beginning and the minute he saw Gemma getting camera time with the whole Davide/Liam thing, he quickly jumped ship. He's defiantly trying to do the whole power couple dynamic but I have a feeling Gemma is also seeing through his bullshit.
He doesn’t know who is getting air time. They’re filmed all day and don’t get told how it’s edited.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t see how someone could use gemma for her dad. Could say That about Jack and dani but they were genuinely in love.
luca to me looks to genuinely like gemma. He couldn’t fake that. And it’s not like her dad is that big a deal. If noone knew who her dad is I think people would be a lot fairer to them.
Yeah let’s be honest this it’s Michael Owen we are talking about, hardly David Beckham 😭 When was the last time Michael Owen was actually relevant to anyone under the age of 30 😂

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Jack and Dani were in love. They both wanted an easy ride to the final and Jack was a massive Danny Dyer fan. He knew who she was and had liked some of pics on instagram before the show

Reactions: 24
He doesn’t know who is getting air time. They’re filmed all day and don’t get told how it’s edited.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who's getting more camera time when the producers are there and drama is going down lol. Gemma was the plot for a lot of the episodes......

Reactions: 6
Danica looks stupid havibg picked luca. She arrived in the afternoon and had plenty time to spend with the boys. With kem/amber/Georgia Georgia arrived in the evening and within maybe an hour she had to choose.

I love luca shutting danica down and making it clear he’s not interest. So much respect for him. Lot of restraint shown with him. Previous series the boys (eg last year in casa) were so easily swayed.
Trouble is, he shut Danica down without finding out who her dad is. what if her dad is Ronaldo or something? Luca will be bloody kicking himself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope to all the Gods that a new hot fella bombshell comes in and picks Gemma before Luca gets to pick her in the next recouping

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HAve we talked about Ekin su's voices on here? she's so bad at accents! But is happy to showcase them, how cringe.

Reactions: 13
Nothing between them.

But he could have shown Gemmichael he likes her without disrespecting Danica and behaving like a spoilt child. He sat a distance from Danica on the bench, turned away from her, didnt look at her, didnt talk to her, kept putting his head in his hands, slept on his own. He didnt need to do any of that imho

Reactions: 17
Yeah let’s be honest this it’s Michael Owen we are talking about, hardly David Beckham 😭 When was the last time Michael Owen was actually relevant to anyone under the age of 30 😂
Michael Owen is still on the TV a lot and was a fairly prolific player in his day, he'd still be very well known to football fans. Luca knows what he's doing. Gemma is also drop dead gorgeous but coupled with a multi millionaire media exposed famous dad, she's a definite meal ticket

They got matching teeth! They also really look alike - soul mates
He kept saying to Gemma- " I haven't felt this way about anyone in years" his poor ex must have felt that as a right dig at her

Reactions: 21
Michael Owen is still on the TV a lot and was a fairly prolific player in his day, he'd still be very well known to football fans. Luca knows what he's doing. Gemma is also drop dead gorgeous but coupled with a multi millionaire media exposed famous dad, she's a definite meal ticket

He kept saying to Gemma- " I haven't felt this way about anyone in years" his poor ex must have felt that as a right dig at her
Yeah obviously he’s still known but he’s hardly the most relevant is he 😭

Reactions: 5
They really need to ditch Laura. She is such a bad fit
I don’t think anyone they picked to host would have got a warm reception. They probably should have gone with something totally different rather than Caroline 2.0
Maybe Kem and Chris.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.