Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are favourite boy/girl polls elsewhere.
Within the first hour or so of being opened Luca and Gemma shot ahead in the lead but all change when I looked this morning, Davide and Paige now front runners by quite a big percentage.

Reactions: 1
There are favourite boy/girl polls elsewhere.
Within the first hour or so of being opened Luca and Gemma shot ahead in the lead but all change when I looked this morning, Davide and Paige now front runners by quite a big percentage.
I really do like Paige but I also find her kind of boring?

Reactions: 20
Luca doesn’t drink, I wonder if he’s an angry drunk?
I was wondering if he said “I don’t drink Prosecco” and they cut the end off but fair play to him if he knows drink makes him a dick and so doesn’t touch it. Too many people are bad drunks and still drink.

Reactions: 10
Anyone catch Jay's awkward "perma-smile" during the Ekin-Su/Amber tension at the end of the episode 😬
Good.gif

Ikenna :LOL: Mr Hard to Please.
new.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I always think they are all being dramatic about things until I remember that we only see 24 hours condensed down into 45 minutes, so god knows what’s happening off screen. Unseen bits show this, of course Luca is going to look like a sulking mug because that’s what the producers want people to see 😂 He was the funniest and most lighthearted one in unseen bits so I try to keep telling myself whenever I start to not like someone that we are only seeing what producers etc want us to 🤷🏻‍♀️ There must be so much we are missing out on seeing, Davide & Ekin Su were so much closer on unseen bits than they came across on the main show so it’s understandable why he was so angry about how she was acting. On the main show it seemed like he wasn’t putting an effort it and didn’t care but when you watch the unseen bits it was the complete opposite 😭 I love the show but I hate how easily they can edit and manipulate things to make them come across a certain way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think the producers were looking for a amber/kem reaction with Luca being picked lol

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think the producers were looking for a amber/kem reaction with Luca being picked lol
Maybe but I’m not sure why because iirc it didn’t do much to Kem and Amber. They were back together the following week. The only way it would cause anything now was if Luca was dumped from the island and Gemma didn’t go with him

Reactions: 5
Michael Owen was said to be furious about her going into the show. She reminds me slightly of Dani who was also guarded and didn’t want to embarrass her dad. Luca weirdly reminds me of Fincham .
Dani was warmer though, Gemma just her guard up and is standoffish imo.

Reactions: 6
Maybe but I’m not sure why because iirc it didn’t do much to Kem and Amber. They were back together the following week. The only way it would cause anything now was if Luca was dumped from the island and Gemma didn’t go with him
Amber kicked off at Georgia and the rest of the villa was pissed so that happened

Reactions: 2
I voted Paige and Davide

And a complete bore. Everytime I turn my tv on she’s there. She’s not funny and she can’t act and she’s a Pratt on twitter
BIB. Thank god someone else thinks this. She's as funny as standing on an upturned plug. She has a disability. Doesn't mean I have to like her. She's a dose.

Don't care if I'm going to hell. Probably better craic there anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love this thread, but I can’t get on board with all you Luca lovers 🤢

He’s STUDIED the winners handbook! He knows exactly what he’s doing. He’s practically reading from a script. The OTT reaction of being picked. The straight into the other room to sleep. None of it is genuine.

Sorry not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Luca doesn’t want to give up his cash cow for Danica or indeed any of the girls in there. For him he is seriously punching, not in terms of looks per se ( not saying she isn’t good looking) but being the significant other of a very wealthy and connected person can certainly open doors for him that these insta models and dancers just can’t.

Danica massively over played her hand, she really thought she was doing something by picking Luca but she now looks like an idiot when giant baby Luca is sulking. I don’t think she will last long. If she wanted drama or cause waves she should have chosen Jay. You can’t mess with golden girl Owens and come out winning.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Danica was told to pick Luca to create drama. I do think the bombshells go in with an agenda tweaked by the producers to suit what’s going on at the time and if given a choice I think Danica would have chosen Jacques or somebody instead.

Reactions: 4
I think Gemma should loook at Luca's reaction to being picked by Danika last night and run a mile. He was childish, he should have taken it on the chin, shrugged and smiled. He just wants everyone to know how attached he is to Gemmichael Owen.

If Danika talks about how small she is again I will scream.

And the Jacques/Jax thing is so cringe. It should be pronounced zhjack with a silent S if you spell it the French way, he's a knob anyway so it suits him to have a stupid name.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Danica looks stupid havibg picked luca. She arrived in the afternoon and had plenty time to spend with the boys. With kem/amber/Georgia Georgia arrived in the evening and within maybe an hour she had to choose.

I love luca shutting danica down and making it clear he’s not interest. So much respect for him. Lot of restraint shown with him. Previous series the boys (eg last year in casa) were so easily swayed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.