Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart breaks for the lad. A thriving romance, rudely interrupted. Hang in there, fella :cry:šŸ’”šŸ˜˜
1.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Still can't stand Luca. Him and Gemma being lovey dovey makes me feel ill.

What's going on between Amber and Ekin Su?? Please tell me there will be drama.

Reactions: 32
Lucas rudeness to Damica is in
NO WAY loyalty to Gemma. He is RAGING heā€™s potentially been pulled away from the exposure of dating Michael Owens daughter. Heā€™s a horrible bastard underneath it all, and Dami literally reminding him twice to be nice and not be a prick to her just says it all šŸ‘
He really loves Michael Owen.
Reminds me of Jack Fincham and Jon Clarke, they both seemed so lovely and funny on LI, and turned out to be nasty pieces of work!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It seems like producers are really listening to what everyone is saying like on here and reddit and wherever, we were all saying about Dami and Indiyah. Also Jacques is definitely going to be swayed more than he says it seems. Maybe they can go ahead and arrange Paige and Andrew too while they're at it.

Luca does have a good sense of humor and says some funny things but I still don't like him. Danica is still pedal to the metal with the cringe.

What's Dami's main issue do you think? that he feels like it would make too many waves if he tried to switch to Indiyah with Amber still there so he's basically saying he'd rather stay where he is kind of miserable than cause drama?

Reactions: 11
My heart breaks for the lad. A thriving romance, rudely interrupted. Hang in there, fella :cry:šŸ’”šŸ˜˜
View attachment 1356055
Its not interrupted though. He doesnā€™t have to stop spending his time with Gemma, nor will he clearly. I did say this earlier that in the past when this sort of thing happened, it didnā€™t affect the original couple at all.

Reminds me of Jack Fincham and Jon Clarke, they both seemed so lovely and funny on LI, and turned out to be nasty pieces of work!
I agree. There is something about him that really scares me actually. Imagine arguing with him behind closed doors? He just seems to continually have anger bubbling below the surface.

Maybe itā€™s because Iā€™m 30, but whatā€™s with all the slits the whole way up the dresses this season? What if you accidentally caught it on something and it split? šŸ˜³
I think this is a fashionable look right now. My 18 year old daughter buys dresses like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The annoying thing about watching in the morning is missing all of the votes. They close so quickly.

Id have voted Davide and Ekin Su. I think we need to remember the teen vote is strong, its why Liam and Millie won, why Jack & Dani won. I hate to say it but younger people dont see the red flags in guys like Luca that older people do. They just think awww cute, Luca loves her. šŸ¤¢

Last night, Jacques and his 'I like it when women say no' or whatever it was along those lines. All the nope, but also matches up with pursuing a teenager when he was not.

Also Ekin Su talking to Davide 'do you still care for me' I said on the previous thread if Davide had given her the attention she needs she'd never have pursued Jay. I still think she'd prefer Davide to Jay but Davide has obviously completely blocked that now.

Reactions: 20
I always miss the votes because my kids are 13 and 10 and never in bed by 9 (and i don't want them watching).

I did laugh at the boys pics at the end when everyone was more stacked than Luca. I'm not even into muscles, but I'm sure it's intimidating being beside such specimens all the time.

Reactions: 8
I couldnā€™t stand Ekin Su before last night but Iā€™m loving the drama now šŸ˜‚

Luca gives me murderer vibes.

Reactions: 6
Gemma is very u likeable! Would love it Lucas head turned! Loving Davide and Ekin Su still and hope Dami and Indiyah hook up šŸ™ŒšŸ¼
Lucaā€™s head will only turn if David Beckhamā€™s daughter joins the VillašŸ«¢.
Wouldnā€™t call Gemma unlikeable but certainly not good interacting, am struggling to remember a non-guarded answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't keep up with this thread it moves so fast!

My thoughts.

Ekin Sue, still being the actress.
Straight away to Davide with the baby voice "do you still like me ??" She is desperate for airtime and all eyes on her. I've never noticed anyone to act up for the cameras the way she does.

I feel for Luca. He can't do right. Being slated for being rude to the new girl. Yet if he was in anyway nice to her he would be slated for this too and called muggy. He can't win.

Tasha is boring. Ikenna seems like he got on the wrong coach at the airport and ended up there by accident. Amber... canne be arsed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Luca saying he was glad of the break from the villa (for the date), because he had been angry. Angry? Wtf is with this guy

Reactions: 9
Can't keep up with this thread it moves so fast!

My thoughts.

Ekin Sue, still being the actress.
Straight away to Davide with the baby voice "do you still like me ??" She is desperate for airtime and all eyes on her. I've never noticed anyone to act up for the cameras the way she does.

I feel for Luca. He can't do right. Being slated for being rude to the new girl. Yet if he was in anyway nice to her he would be slated for this too and called muggy. He can't win.

Tasha is boring. Ikenna seems like he got on the wrong coach at the airport and ended up there by accident. Amber... canne be arsed with her.
I agree about ES.

New people have come in and split up established couples before and yet Lucaā€™s reaction has (to my memory at least) been the rudest. All he had to do was say he was flattered, but he isnā€™t interested in getting to know anyone new at the moment.

Instead he threw a tantrum, making her feel like crap. Itā€™s all for show because he wants to be ā€œthe golden coupleā€ with Gemma. But she clearly doesnā€™t agree.

Itā€™s the one bad part about this show, the fact you have to be in a couple so you get people staying with people because they feel they canā€™t escape

Reactions: 12
Jay gives me American Psycho vibes. There could be an Ekin Tsunami of drama.
I've warmed to Gemma, she is so guarded though, she must have been read the riot act before going in. She is totally falling for Luca who is head over heels for the life her Dad can provide. He could do a Brooklyn Beckham and change his name to Luca Bish-Owen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Michael Owen was said to be furious about her going into the show. She reminds me slightly of Dani who was also guarded and didnā€™t want to embarrass her dad. Luca weirdly reminds me of Fincham .

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1356055

Iā€™m a romantic too. I like Luca & his loyalty to Gemma.
I like Gemma. Just think she is guarded.
Amber : boring
Indyia : think she is starting to warm up
Ekinsu : brings the drama but she is such an actor for the camera
Davide: think he is actually funny now & want him to stay
Andrew/Tasha: love them together, think Tasha is so naturally beautiful
Ikenna: bit too chilled personally / boring
Dami: love him, wish he could get with a girl who appreciates him
Donica: dislike her makeup, hair & dress sense - 2003 vibes
Jay: he is ok

Reactions: 5
I agree about ES.

New people have come in and split up established couples before and yet Lucaā€™s reaction has (to my memory at least) been the rudest. All he had to do was say he was flattered, but he isnā€™t interested in getting to know anyone new at the moment.

Instead he threw a tantrum, making her feel like crap. Itā€™s all for show because he wants to be ā€œthe golden coupleā€ with Gemma. But she clearly doesnā€™t agree.

Itā€™s the one bad part about this show, the fact you have to be in a couple so you get people staying with people because they feel they canā€™t escape
Totally agree with your assessment of Luca, it was so over top for the amount of time they have been in as well.

Reactions: 4
I am really loving the new girl Danica. I wish she had been in from the start. If she wanted to stay in the villa she should've picked Davide. Love the confidence. I wonder if the producers told her to pick Luca?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.