Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael Owen’s son-in-law 🤣🤣 tbh, how many of us marry the guy we were with at 19? Love Island or no?
Tbf, I met my husband at 19 (at uni), but I realise that I’m the exception in general. Plus he’s a nerdy boy… not a duck boy like Luca.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Most of these people would never meet anyone on something like Love is Blind. They have zero personality! I know its the nature of the show but they are all lucky they are conventionally attractive.

Reactions: 13
Gemma's blonde friend looks like she could be related to Tasha

Also I felt sorry for Remi
I thought that too, she even had similar mannerisms!

I hope Remi is well supported. That interview was so unpleasant. I wondered if he'd seen all the memes and headlines about him (previous islanders have said they got their phones back after 2 days so that might fit, but I'd like to think they wouldn't expose him to that pre-interview!) He sounded as if he was feeling really vulnerable. I hope he's got a thick skin, or develops one fast 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Gemma is very u likeable! Would love it Lucas head turned! Loving Davide and Ekin Su still and hope Dami and Indiyah hook up 🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Gemma is very u likeable! Would love it Lucas head turned! Loving Davide and Ekin Su still and hope Dami and Indiyah hook up 🙌🏼
I dont even feel like shes unlikeable anymore personally (I did initially!) but I feel a bit ambivalent about her, neither negative or positive. I don't understand what Luca likes so much about her other than her looks but obviously there is stuff we don't see as well

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I don’t think there anything unlikeable about Gemma, she seems like a lovely girl to me; probably a good mate and got a good head on her shoulders but she’s a bit boring for the show. Either because she’s holding back from Luca or she just doesn’t want to show her dad up.

Reactions: 27
I dont even feel like shes unlikeable anymore personally (I did initially!) but I feel a bit ambivalent about her, neither negative or positive. I don't understand what Luca likes so much about her other than her looks but obviously there is stuff we don't see as well
This is is what he likes so much about her......

7197BDB1-9A18-4DF9-8BFE-22F7BA3CB903.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Luca is this seasons jake.
Also if the insta messages between davide and jacques are correct then davide would know jacques was dating Gemma who is Michael Owen’s daughter. I think Luca knows personally

Reactions: 10
Lol even Sam Thompson, who was a Luca stan, doesn’t like him anymore. Said he was a knobhead to Danica and the producers probably had a word with him because his tone completely changed from hostile to “I want her to feel welcome.” He also said he’s far too much with Gemma (and coming from him this must be true 😂) and reckons Gemma doesn’t like him back!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.