Love Island 2022 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question as I seem to have missed bits here and there ....

Has Jacques said anything about who Gemma's dad is? Are the Islanders still unaware?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ES and Jay were tit stirring and telling Dami he’s not into Amber & he should go for Indiyah. Then Amber comes along ‘what’s going on guys??’ ES denied anything was up…😬
merci ! Serves me right for trying to keep up with tattle when it’s live 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Luca is only gutted coz it’s messing up his plan to be Micheal owens son in law he 100% knows who Gemma’s dad is and is playing the long game so that he can be part of the celeb couple when they come out. He even asked her what her surname was on the first night he was into Paige at first and then as soon as he realised Gemma definitely was who he thought she was he completely went off Paige and was suddenly madly in love with Gemma.

it’s a shame coz I think he is a nice lad and I think he is very funny but he is desperate for fame and sees Gemma as his meal ticket. She needs to be honest she really can’t stand him her body language makes that so clear she could not be more closed to him is she tried.
Michael Owen’s son-in-law 🤣🤣 tbh, how many of us marry the guy we were with at 19? Love Island or no?

Remi bless his heart. That interview was toe curling. I hope he’s ok though; he sounded like he was gonna burst into tears and was so awkward. And saying at the end “God knows I need the validation at the moment” - hope coming out to all the memes doesn’t affect him too much. The reactions in the studio were something else… Laura Whitmore could’ve helped a bit more. She has no skills when things go off script.

I’m surprised we haven’t seen any of Paige and Jaques? Have we seen them have a conversation? We just see shots of them cuddling and that’s it!

I’m starting to think Luca does have real feelings for Gemma. She doesn’t like him back though it’s obvious. Sleeping in the bed with Davide, having to be told to go get him the following morning etc. he did say some sweet things about how he wished it was her on the date and he doesn’t want to get to know Danica and Gemma didn’t even crack a smile?

I think ES still likes Davide tbh. I don’t think she was asking him if he cared about her for the ego trip - she was genuinely hoping he still did.

I’m here for Dami and Indiyah. I’m still annoyed she picked Ikenna. She should’ve just picked Remi, Ikenna is giving NOTHING and it’s not going to get any better. I can’t wait to see Amber left in the dust. She’s a mardy witch.

I’m glad Danica is very self assured and confident, because anyone on the shyer side would not have fared well with her reception. Luca doesn’t want to know her and the girls seem frosty af as well.

Reactions: 31
I honestly hate ITV. Flutters was NOT the fan favourite name. It was "Mai Tai on Paper"

Cowards

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Quick question as I seem to have missed bits here and there ....

Has Jacques said anything about who Gemma's dad is? Are the Islanders still unaware?
Danica said "I don't care if her Dads a footballer" in her video on her way into the villa

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't really thought about it yet...probably Amber but undecided on which of the guys yet, but I don't mind voting for you 😊I haven't voted for last couple of seasons

...I've just been into the app tho and it says voting is closed...did I miss it? Or has it not opened yet? I wasn't paying attention 😳 ...have I even got it right? We are voting for which boy and girl we want to leave or which ones are out favourite??
It only stays open until 10.30pm....not to worry doll next time 😘😘

Reactions: 1
Not LI related, but honestly the woman who voices the Omaze adverts has the most grating voice…

Michael Owen’s son-in-law 🤣🤣 tbh, how many of us marry the guy we were with at 19? Love Island or no?
I'm with my partner since I'm 16 - were 10 years together now and pretty much married 😂 my sister is the same and she's married with kids ... Still happens even though it's unusual these days

It's like the Coca-Cola ad drives me up the wall across the ceiling and down the other side ffs!!
Saying that I made a Coca-Cola hagen daz ice cream float tonight 😋😋😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Also Gemma’s mate on aftersun has to be about 35? There’s so way she’s Gemma’s age?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.