Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not completely convinced this is her real Twitter. Not verified - surely the Love Island winner would be as many others from that series are! And there was an issue on TikTok where a fake account (pretending to be her) had more followers than her actual TikTok and people thought it was really her. If it’s not in her insta bio I’m not buying it
She has cleared her up the fake Tik tok account this is definitely her twitter yes it is unverified but her Stan accounts are fawning all over it it’s legit.

Funny when a woman thinks she's the person to change someone when a leopard doesn't change their spots.
he fed her some stupid crap talking about how he's not going to party because he got that out of his system. I know people here don't like her but this whole situation is tit... The fact she's the one getting the most tit because of his actions is bizarre. She has jacquees stans coming at her(talking about how he's better crap) and slut shaming comments coming at her too.

Reactions: 18
So what was the deal with molly and George's parents why was there a story they got married? Are they even dating?

Reactions: 2
I’m no Paige fan in the slightest but it makes me sick that Jacques’ fans are using this as opportunity to say “we told you so” / “Jacques gets the last laugh” as if he would’ve treated her any better.

Reactions: 25
I’m no Paige fan in the slightest but it makes me sick that Jacques’ fans are using this as opportunity to say “we told you so” / “Jacques gets the last laugh” as if he would’ve treated her any better.
They have short memories ... Casa Amor 🙄

Reactions: 13
*clarifying that this is not directly aimed at anyone specific*

I'd like to take this opportunity to say a sincere "duck you" to people who stick their fingers and laugh at Paige because of the cheating rumours. Just like the situation with Adam Levine, people always blame the women. What's wrong with you? The evidence is right here. Men abuse their position of power but it was the woman's fault for being dumb and unable to forsee this happening? Well I hope you've never had an Ex in that case because that would mean you've misjudged someone you fell for.

I don't like Paige at all, but it's hardly fair to blame her for his misdoings and clear out of line behaviour.

And I'm less surprised at Jacques fans. To support a scumbag like that you'd have to always support the perpetrator and blame the woman being paranoid/ "should've known" / "he'd change" / "she's a player" /"moved on so fast". Sick of this sexist tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'd like to take this opportunity to say a sincere "duck you" to people who stick their fingers and laugh at Paige because of the cheating rumours. Just like the situation with Adam Levine, people always blame the women. What's wrong with you? The evidence is right here. Men abuse their position of power but it was the woman's fault for being dumb and unable to forsee this happening? Well I hope you've never had an Ex in that case because that would mean you've misjudged someone you fell for.

I don't like Paige at all, but it's hardly fair to blame her for his misdoings and clear out of line behaviour.

And I'm less surprised at Jacques fans. To support a scumbag like that you'd have to always support the perpetrator and blame the woman being paranoid/ "should've known" / "he'd change" / "she's a player" /"moved on so fast". Sick of this sexist tit.
I don’t blame Paige for Adam cheating. He’s a dirtbag and that was called out from the get go. I don’t blame her for Jacques as he’s a disgusting creep. I do hold her responsible for her own actions of being an annoyingly smug pick me and once I’m not attacking her directly via insta/Twitter like a troll then Im happy to have a little laugh in here at her expense that oh wait, she hasn’t been the one special gal to change the player 🙄

if she actually does finish with him fair fucks to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t blame Paige for Adam cheating. He’s a dirtbag and that was called out from the get go. I don’t blame her for Jacques as he’s a disgusting creep. I do hold her responsible for her own actions of being an annoyingly smug pick me and once I’m not attacking her directly via insta/Twitter like a troll then Im happy to have a little laugh in here at her expense that oh wait, she hasn’t been the one special gal to change the player 🙄

if she actually does finish with him fair fucks to her.
Also didn’t she get told about his ex he almost bought a house with and she shrugged it off? Not sure why she thought he would change. Men like that never change. But I guess we’ve all been there at some point where we thought we’d be the one to change a player like that.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.