Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So his family is rich rich, nah why am I shocked 😂

Let’s see how many new followers molly gets today. It is massive news.
Did Olivia and Alex Bowen gain much?

Honestly didn’t think Molly would do any tv appearances

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for the Fury show 😂 I really really want Tyson to do Strictly next year. I’d even chip in a couple of quid for his fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would say she has permission I just think it’s so weird…. I get they’re friends but Still it just seems like she’s trying to piggy back on the engagement Molly and Tommy will get from sharing the news.
She's one of those people who has to be a close mate to the latest news if that makes sense , it's the same if someone is going through something bad it's like a competition of knows the person more and they have to make a point of it on social media

Reactions: 5
Molly obviously asked her friend to post the scan.
I’m shocked it wasn’t momager Fran who she asked but maybe she was too busy organizing the future gaudy baby shower 🤔

Reactions: 3
She's one of those people who has to be a close mate to the latest news if that makes sense , it's the same if someone is going through something bad it's like a competition of knows the person more and they have to make a point of it on social media
Actually you’re so right with this. She’s that eejit who when someone announces news has to comment “so glad the news is finally out” so that everyone knows they knew first.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still weird to me that Maura was all over Tommy and now her and Molly are this close, so much so that she's second in line to the announcement of their first child

Reactions: 19
I can’t wait for the Fury show 😂 I really really want Tyson to do Strictly next year. I’d even chip in a couple of quid for his fee.
Such a shame they couldn’t afford him. I would love to see this 😂

Reactions: 1
Such a shame they couldn’t afford him. I would love to see this 😂
Realistically, he doesn’t even need the fee. He should just do it for the laugh. Alas, I don’t think my dream will come true for this.

Reactions: 1
Still weird to me that Maura was all over Tommy and now her and Molly are this close, so much so that she's second in line to the announcement of their first child
That's always the first thing I think of when I see them all together, that famous meme of Molly watching on from the water cooler 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Realistically, he doesn’t even need the fee. He should just do it for the laugh. Alas, I don’t think my dream will come true for this.
He won’t be the best dancer but he has charisma and the audience will love him. Maybe sign for a charity special episode 🤞

That's always the first thing I think of when I see them all together, that famous meme of Molly watching on from the water cooler 😅
Same 😂 the unseen episodes always showed how close they were early on. It is nice seeing some of friendships last. I’m excited to see who will stay close from the new bunch. I think Ekin will distance herself and I don’t blame her.

Reactions: 6
Is she actually? I know she’s got a really flirty manner that has helped her get certain jobs! The way she acts and dresses for that radio show for example was so clear she was using that to secure a job on that show! But I didn’t know that
Yep! Antigoni and the PT have been casually sleeping together for years (He is 46!) and Tonia is a more recent fling. He was there every single day when Antigoni was away recently…
Personal trainer, drug dealer, criminal & part time lover.
Who can blame them.. he is a catch 🤷🏼‍♀️ NOT!

• Wow

So his family is rich rich, nah why am I shocked 😂

Did Olivia and Alex Bowen gain much?

Honestly didn’t think Molly would do any tv appearances
The fact that Liam has the rightmove listing as his bio like one of his followers will actually be able to afford it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I Watched Gemma's latest yt vid and it's clear her and Luca are complete opposites.

Luca was dragged to dressage where he was clearly bored out of his brains but later faced an interrogation from Gemma and had to pretend he enjoyed himself and was interested in the ''sport''. Huge relief from him when he found out he didn't have to go the following day.

They then had a night out in Manchester. When I say night I actually mean a few hours because Gemma had them tucked up in bed by 11pm. The next morning she said they're not party people so that's why they had an early night and this caused an awkward exchange between them because quite clearly Luca enjoys a night out.

I get the impression Gemma will require 2 months notice if Luca wants a night out with his friends. She is absolutely the boss in the relationship. The whole world revolves around daddies little princess and her family.

Reactions: 26
Just wanna also add that seeing Luca's ex thriving with a new man makes me v happy 😘❤😘❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just saw a reel of Paige talking about her ex and then saw this comment 👀
Do not think this is true... her ex doesn't even live in wales(one of her fan pages said this/commented it a while back when people asked about her ex on a post when she was coupled with Jacques), also right after the reunion, she went back to wales and posted a pic with her and a friend(female) drinking wine at her home/ house area(don't think she would do that and publically post that if it was true either)... Also, i think IF this was true someone would have said it when she was announced for the show or while she was on the show...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her own management couldn’t get her a blue tick… Luca’s sister had to
2B556223-2B04-4671-BE91-F9D3E61BAA52.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.