Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think it was a stupid thing for her to say in her video she knew it was gonna be a great shift. Odd thing to say as a paramedic

Also I wonder how she’ll cope now Adam’s in Bali on a fitness retreat surrounded by girls
working in healthcare myself a “great shift” is usually referred to as a shift where you have enough staff, enough resources to do your job and enough time to spend with each patient. Plus being on shift with co workers you vibe with always makes things run smoother.

I haven’t watched her Q&A but to me that sort of comment wouldn’t be offensive 😅 (if that’s the context of it)

Reactions: 26
working in healthcare myself a “great shift” is usually referred to as a shift where you have enough staff, enough resources to do your job and enough time to spend with each patient. Plus being on shift with co workers you vibe with always makes things run smoother.

I haven’t watched her Q&A but to me that sort of comment wouldn’t be offensive 😅 (if that’s the context of it)
It wasn’t from the Q&A. It was a video just before where was getting ready for work.
As you’re someone in healthcare, I understand it more now you said that

Reactions: 1
Well done to Paige. She’s off helping people in an ambulance and Davide is encouraging young people to smoke. I know who the role model here is 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well done to Paige. She’s off helping people in an ambulance and Davide is encouraging young people to smoke. I know who the role model here is 😁😁
People will still call her a nasty mean girl and a pick me. The amount of hate she gets for literally everything she does baffles me. The lass can't even put her hair in a ponytail without getting slagged off on this thread lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i can’t think of a single one who is interesting. With the exception of chloe Toby and Millie I’ve unfollowed everyone from last year too. It’s like they get blander with every year.

Reactions: 6
I now only follow Tasha because she’s quite sweet but she’s close to getting the chop too..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chloe is ok i mean least she has an iota of a personality...when Davide and Ekin post sth together its quite sweet. Looking forward to this TV program

Reactions: 4
Luca working with Jake Hall. Figures he’d choose to work with such a horrible man

All of them are suler boring and I'm not following any of them except hate-following molly mae 😂 clear none of them showed their true personalities in LI, except the boring ones.

Reactions: 3
So Dami was sent a Burberry outfit! Great brand. Shows he is getting known for his fits
469E8688-8DE2-4662-BAC2-B2D22AB209B9.png

What happened to love islanders doing club appearances. I went to my local club and saw cal the dragon from tiktok 😆 I'd have preferred love islanders

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened to love islanders doing club appearances. I went to my local club and saw cal the dragon from tiktok 😆 I'd have preferred love islanders
Danica did one local enough to me. But I'm clearly out of the target market, I heard about it afterwards (not that I would have gone 🤣). Wasn't long after she left the villa.

I think islanders doing club appearances are of the past these days. They were mostly popular during Season 3 and 4 as brand deals weren’t as common back then.

Reactions: 11
Tasha is doing Invisalign and she really doesn’t need to. Her teeth look great as they are.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.