Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see Luca getting bored of Gemma. Weird interaction between them on her stories. "Go awayyy".
Show me any video of a partner coming in videoing their other half while their team is playing in the Champions League and I'm sure most wouldn't be as dignified as Go away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Show me any video of a partner coming in videoing their other half while their team is playing in the Champions League and I'm sure most wouldn't be as dignified as Go away 😅
I'm gonna experiment with my boyfriend when Liverpool is on 🤣🤣 £50 Bank transfer if he tells me to go away or worse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I go to Barre classes in London and they sometimes do a monthly challenge where you win a prize if you attend X number of classes per week during the month. Antigoni’s name was up on the board - my first thought was PLEASE do not let that be THE Antigoni coming to this studio to ruin the calm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I go to Barre classes in London and they sometimes do a monthly challenge where you win a prize if you attend X number of classes per week during the month. Antigoni’s name was up on the board - my first thought was PLEASE do not let that be THE Antigoni coming to this studio to ruin the calm 😂

Christ! Don’t let the PT find out 😂

I wonder if some of those 'guests' are from an agency. If you catch my drift.
Alot of them were from dealerships if you catch my drift…. ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gemma wears an insane amount of makeup all the time. She must be very insecure?!

Reactions: 15
I just find Gemma so dry. She's inoffensive, but I feel she just doesn't have the personality for a social media life. She was so dull in the Villa but I assumed it was just because of her dad etc.... but now she's out she's the same!

Nice girl but blah. Reminds me of Cheryl Cole if you've ever watched an interview with her.

Reactions: 37
I randomly looked at Gemma’s Instagram tonight and saw her Q&A. So the necklace wasn’t even Tiffany after all. She said it was ‘custom made’ basically an Etsy version.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just had a quick look at Ekin buying more followers
70 k bought yesterday.
So she bought 100k to get her to 3 million and 70 k to bring her to 3.1.
The public might be fooled but brands won’t.
CD4DD644-9783-417D-988F-2038D2801EBE.jpeg
9A28E2FE-4BB1-4C62-98E8-F440A9D34E68.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Curious as to when they plan on announcing the new host and who it’ll be. iirc Laura was confirmed around December, so we could be waiting until the end of the year before they officially announce it. Hopefully it’s someone who’s a good fit, as the upcoming season will either make or break the show given how poorly received the last Winter season was and also the success of S8.

Reactions: 2
Curious as to when they plan on announcing the new host and who it’ll be. iirc Laura was confirmed around December, so we could be waiting until the end of the year before they officially announce it. Hopefully it’s someone who’s a good fit, as the upcoming season will either make or break the show given how poorly received the last Winter season was and also the success of S8.
I don’t see why they’re doing a another winter series tbh. As you said it was poorly received

Reactions: 8
I don't think she's buying them .she's very popular and is essentially big in America as well

Reactions: 11
Definitely bought. She is just clever enough to pick a suitable time to reduce suspicion. No one gains like that.
They do when they become famous essentially over night in America, this week a lot of Americans heard of her for the very first time. This week has been massive for her and Davide.
If she was so clever to only buy followers at unsuspecting moments do you not think she would also be smart enough to not buy them in bulk also??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.