Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the “top” girls are doing great and it’s fab to see. They flipping deserve it after putting up with those bellends all summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh Polly is probably my favourite clothing store and I like Ekin but the stuff she came out with is nothing I haven’t seen before , expect for one print . It’s more or less the same idea . Some collections are great like “Atelier” and I usually find 2-4 pieces id wear from most collections , but I only saw one thing from hers I like :(

Reactions: 3
Oh Polly is probably my favourite clothing store and I like Ekin but the stuff she came out with is nothing I haven’t seen before , expect for one print . It’s more or less the same idea . Some collections are great like “Atelier” and I usually find 2-4 pieces id wear from most collections , but I only saw one thing from hers I like :(
Yeah... I don't have the figure for Oh Polly but I didn't see anything that grabbed my attention bar a 2 piece top and pant set with a cool pattern.
Actually just looked there, everything with that specific pattern on it looks lovely, the rest I just wouldn't be interested in even if I did have the figure for it! 😅
Screenshot_20220915-224126_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-224150_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Please get rid of Iain Sterling too. Nobody listens to him. He is not funny!
He’s so annoying omgggg. The celebs go dating narrator is really good though compared to Iain who is so tit and not funny at all

Reactions: 8
Don’t know if any of you guys are watching are you the one UK on MTV, I feel like it’s more like the older seasons of LI, the people are less media savvy and polished (despite all having the usual insta look) and we actually see them doing things and chatting about theirselves rather than chat after chat over who everyone top 3 is 😂

if you have a LI shaped gap in your heart like I do I’d give it a try 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Indiyah is hosting an event/party to celebrate reaching 1 million followers on Instagram… Since when was this a thing? Sounds like something Antigoni would do! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know if any of you guys are watching are you the one UK on MTV, I feel like it’s more like the older seasons of LI, the people are less media savvy and polished (despite all having the usual insta look) and we actually see them doing things and chatting about theirselves rather than chat after chat over who everyone top 3 is 😂

if you have a LI shaped gap in your heart like I do I’d give it a try 🤣🤣
I LOVE are you the one. Season 8 I think was my fav where everyone is LBQT+

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I LOVE are you the one. Season 8 I think was my fav where everyone is LBQT+
it’s so good! The added bit of finding the person who is your perfect match definitely mixes things up. And yes to quote someone else it was absolute carnage that season 🤭 just shows a dating show can absolutely be done incorporating LGBT+ community

Tasha’s new hair is 😍
And the heavy eye makeup really suits her with the fringe
CE57D5DA-58EE-4F2D-81C8-E8662CDB2106.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tasha’s new hair is 😍
And the heavy eye makeup really suits her with the fringe
View attachment 1585021
She reminds me of Bridgette Bardot here. I still die inside over her calling herself a bad witch but I’ll give her the sassy part, she pulls off the extra long nails and super short dresses without looking too try hard or trashy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.