Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been speaking to a TV producer who produced the last season of love island, as well as the revival of big breakfast.

Supposedly.. Laura was forced out and the job is up for grabs between AJ and Maya.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’ve been speaking to a TV producer who produced the last season of love island, as well as the revival of big breakfast.

Supposedly. Laura was forced out and the job is up for grabs between AJ and Maya.
AJ is too annoying. Like her in small doses... her voice just overpowers everyone else

Reactions: 6
I was all for AJ until I caught a few minutes of The Big Breakfast the other weekend.
She’s so loud man, gave me a banging headache 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it was obvious Laura was fired. She wouldn’t willingly walk away from that kind of money for doing duck all. Thank goodness though. She was an awful presenter and did a horrible job.

Reactions: 34
Yeah it make sense that Laura was forced I wonder why she was forced though her statement said it all

Reactions: 3
Please get rid of Iain Sterling too. Nobody listens to him. He is not funny!

Reactions: 20
Did anyone see Gemmas hideous dress at the Pet Awards? How that girl got a fashion deal, I'll never know.

Reactions: 14
Gemma really does have a lovely figure, I don’t follow her but the two things I’ve seen her in publicly - this dress and the jumper/cargo trousers - haven’t accentuated it at all. I wonder if she was styled for the event or chose her own dress?

ETA: Claudia bish needs to get a grip. She’s a social media manager for gods sake - it would not fill me with confidence if I was an influencer and my manager was crying herself to sleep over some unkind IG comments.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.