Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so hard to compare them to other years. Season 2/3/5 had a good few girls in each that were loud and outspoken, I don’t think Ekin would have stood out as much in those seasons.
Exactly, imagine her next to some big characters like Olivia, Montana, Maura, Faye, even Amber. She would fade in comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Antigone is so desperate to stay relevant. It’s obvious she’s aware that previous islanders that leave early are forgotten and she is sure as hell making sure that don’t happen to her hahahaha.

Ps why is her stomach always out?

Reactions: 12
She seems to have one look only, which doesn’t help when you have paid to be absolutely bloody everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7
About the Love island documentary I bet the casa girl Savannah from series 4 will be on it. Every year she complains she got no airtime. It does sound like she was misled by her manager over how much a star she would be but years later she needs to move on.
If you go on those shows you need to think you might never end up on tv or you might not last 2 days.
The fact they all expect to get millions of followers afterwards is laughable.

Reactions: 8
STOP THE PRESS
I’ve seen a recent pic of Antigone and she’s wearing jeans and a top.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
About the Love island documentary I bet the casa girl Savannah from series 4 will be on it. Every year she complains she got no airtime. It does sound like she was misled by her manager over how much a star she would be but years later she needs to move on.
If you go on those shows you need to think you might never end up on tv or you might not last 2 days.
Just looked her up as I couldn't remember her. How the hell does someone that was in there for 4 days get a blue tick on Instagram?

Reactions: 5
I was thinking she’d be on it too.
Her and Niall

Reactions: 5
Breaking news coming from Love Island Luca bish has just signed for non-league football club Halsham town Gemma has become a wag after all 🤣
This literally gave me the ick - it's one of my 'local' teams, and it's all a bunch of try-hards who love themselves, so he'll fit right in <33333

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Antigoni should switch to acting because for the first 2 days in the villa she seemed lovely….oh how that changed😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how Antigoni's Insta handle is just her first name, like she thinks she's Cher or Madonna or something. She is a bleeping desperado 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve unfollowed everyone except Tasha and Ekin now and those 2 might be for the chop soon.

Reactions: 4
This literally gave me the ick - it's one of my 'local' teams, and it's all a bunch of try-hards who love themselves, so he'll fit right in <33333
Isn’t it just the equivalent of five aside? Or am I missing something that makes it newsworthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how Antigoni's Insta handle is just her first name, like she thinks she's Cher or Madonna or something. She is a bleeping desperado 💀
I literally never heard the name before but I saw Liv from MIC has a friend called Antigoni , thought she was tagging her at first but realise it was a different one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.