Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic is definitely him. I always thought someone else must be writing captions for him on his stories etc because it's not written in broken English, but if (and that's a big if) this guy is telling the truth, then lol Davide is something else.
I used to think Davide was not Italian lol (like the first day he came in) because I’d never heard an accent like his before. But then he spoke in fluent Italian when his mum came to the villa and translated etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That picture is 100% definitely him. Maybe he was just putting on the Scouse accent for a laugh.

That would be amazing if the villa accent isn't real! But I think it's Davide just having a laugh. 😂

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think Ekin and Davide would of won love island if they were on another season ?
I feel like they had so much hype because other couples or one member of couple weren’t really liked .
I like Ekin and Davide , but I dunno why some people are obsessed about them

Reactions: 10
Do you guys think Ekin and Davide would of won love island if they were on another season ?
I feel like they had so much hype because other couples or one member of couple weren’t really liked .
I like them too but I was thinking this recently I think if they would’ve been in any other season they wouldn’t of won and probably have been branded fake I think they won this season purely for entertainment purposes but I really do not get the obsession
I am with you on that one I’ve never really brought into them as a couple they were just there for the entertainment

Reactions: 10
Won’t it just be full of unmemorable islanders that are bitter because they didn’t get the fame they wanted

Reactions: 31
That picture is 100% definitely him. Maybe he was just putting on the Scouse accent for a laugh.

That would be amazing if the villa accent isn't real! But I think it's Davide just having a laugh. 😂
Other Italians in the past have said his accent was odd… perhaps I’m being dramatic but if was putting on an Italian accent all this time I would find it rather creepy 🫣 but actually I think it’s more he only said a little and made it sound more localised and akin to whom he was speaking, it’s a strange thing to do but it does happen. A full blown conversation wouldve discerned more decisive findings!

Reactions: 2
I've seen jade goody's son do a post with antiongi at a party she really is everywhere 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This looks abit juicy 🤣🤣I do like the way channel 4 does These type of documentaries I was watching Jeremy Kyle death at daytime the other week looked interesting
I thought of the Jeremy Kyle documentary when I saw it but I'm a bit sceptical with this as the show is still running not sure how much they can expose, I'll still deffo watch it though and we can discuss on here 😆

Reactions: 7
Breaking news coming from Love Island Luca bish has just signed for non-league football club Halsham town Gemma has become a wag after all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed. Definitely not season 2 or 3 that's for sure.

Reactions: 3
Agreed. Definitely not season 2 or 3 that's for sure.
It’s so hard to compare them to other years. Season 2/3/5 had a good few girls in each that were loud and outspoken, I don’t think Ekin would have stood out as much in those seasons.

Reactions: 5
Just seen this
If it was them speaking about their actual time in the villa and the inner workings of the show and how much production are actually involved and step in each day it might be more interesting.
A show about life after the show and instant fame and when the popularity ends seems pretty self explanatory.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.