Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brown is in at the mo , I can't stand it though so don't see why
Actually I was out on Saturday and there was a girl with beautiful long red hair wearing a brown dress and it was stunning on her 😍

I'd just look like a poo 💩 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I take it luca hasn't met with jacques yet as I noticed jacques was at davides party but luca never went

Reactions: 1
Why does Davide's boohoo photos make him look a bit scary lol. He was much better looking on LI..

Reactions: 7
Gemma is and was the least fashionable on the show, the PLT line is not my kind of thing. People commenting saying “proud of you” when she’s literally had to do nothing for the job. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 31
All of the pics of her & Adam are still on her insta. He did upload a story of him in the middle of 7 girls so maybe it’s a ‘look how hot I am don’t you dare go near any other girl’ kinda post, but it’s not a very good pose, looks like she’s letting one rip

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.